Cheb

Nov 1, 2021
The New Sales Rep

A man was interviewing for a sales representative position.
One man would have been ideal for the position except that
he had a disconcerting mannerism.
He kept winking.
"Look here. I'd like to give you this job - you've got good references
and experience. The trouble is this trick you've got of winking
all the time. It might put customers off."
"No worries," the candidate replied. "All I've got to do to get rid
of it, is to take a couple of aspirins."
So, saying he began emptying his pockets.
The employer was startled to see dozens of condoms -
multi-coloured ones, ribbed ones, heavy-duty varieties,
and every known brand of standard condom.
"Here we are," said the rep. He swallowed two aspirin,
and his winking stopped at once.
"That's all very well but we couldn't hire a man who
was going to be womanising all over his territory."
"Oh, I wouldn't dream of it. I'm a happily married man."
"Then how do you account for all of these things?"
"Simple, Did you ever go into a chemist,
winking all the time, and ask for a packet of aspirins?"

I have not heard that one before,

Dennis R's Afternoon Joke This one is a bit cheeky so beware, In the UK there is 2 main chain chemists, one is Timothy Whites and the other is Boot's, one day a youth went into a Timothy Whites shop and said to the man behind the counter I want a packet of condoms please, the assistant was a posh man with a well spoken voice and he said we do not sell those kind of things in here try Boots The youth said I want to make love to the girl not kick her around like a football.

I have not heard that one before,

Dennis R's Afternoon Joke This one is a bit cheeky so beware, In the UK there is ff2 main chain chemists, one is Timothy Whites and the other is Boot's, one day a youth went into a Timothy Whites shop and said to the man behind the counter I want a packet of condoms please, the assistant was a posh man with a well spoken voice and he said we do not sell those kind of things in here try Boots The youth said I want to make love to the girl not kick her around like a football.een around for a long
Been around for a long time in one form or another.

Curmudgeonly Barb V just can't seem to read the room. We had a respite from your whinging ways but you came back. This week two "New ones please" and a "nah" (or was it two). Go away and stay away you moaning sad sack.

I try, but you cannot suit everyone, It often depends how old you are whether you have heard them before
What does it matter if you have heard the jokes before. They are still funny and give other people a laugh.

Reactions: Veggiepatch
I like reading the jokes, it takes my mind off other problems for a moment at least and a smile. There ain’t too many smiles in my life fighting this bloody cancer.

Why did the chicken crowd the road? How should I know, go ask it yourself.

Reactions: Abby2