The new cleaning gadget from Kmart that shoppers are obsessed with!

Let’s face it, keeping your bathroom spotless isn’t easy… Nor is the job something to look forward to. Fortunately, Kmart is here to save the day!

The retail giant recently rereleased a new item that may be just what you need to conquer the chore in a breeze, especially when it comes to cleaning shower screens.

An Aussie cleaning expert revealed how she brought her shower screens back to life using the new gizmo. You might remember us writing about this gadget back in March; luckily, it’s available again!

Demonstrating the item’s magic on TikTok, she can be seen scrubbing her shower screens to perfection with Kmart’s Long Handled Scrubbing Brush.

The only downside is that it’s pricey, retailing for $42 per set with three interchangeable brushes. But if you’re willing to splurge for a versatile cleaning tool, this definitely isn’t a bad choice!

jHJNLeiGUAdmGzVhs4cGrTmmi5-DoMP92Pwp6NWzRHJ5gnZkcgkdZSVE4Qzy3g8hY-tnTpscCsZfaou8n1oF_2kheRt5hTYJ8xG28ZIDTY0TqVf8FWMNDfxZBS733Y8oWymQSvPsmAdhjl-T7n4IWaW5oe4_0p-XkQ7_jUh-gfntYyUA-v80LU4bnQ
AAZ1ppp4SrV8RYr2qQ5vJ7lIN4mDsEJO1g6LgGsVRiWpHaMQM4d_6RkGEjNjoKFa_iYjORfLb4LJzDPyJbv6vG2buAR1HpQpuxLUqLe7ro37cIowFkY8dus0P5CmAV_By5bVyKSW24E7S5F31Ym6QbeAhNpcYBANSuzl-ypXhLaQ4QHWPNCH9bJtuA

The cleaning guru raved about Kmart’s new item. Source: @cleanswithbeth

‘In my humble opinion, this thing is a game changer!’ she captioned the video.

‘I’m back again with the Kmart Long Handled Scrubbing Brush but I’m using it without the long handle.’

‘I’m going to be giving it a go on these shower screens and pairing it with the Fairy Antibacterial Spray. I love this combination - it removes soap scum immediately.’ she continued.

‘I used the largest widespread head to cover as much area as possible. I did this for about a minute and wiped the area with a sponge after.’

‘The result is absolutely amazing!’

Source: @cleanswithbeth

The TikTok video amassed over 117k likes, leaving thousands of fellow Kmart fans in awe.

‘I work at Kmart and didn’t know we had this. I’ll be taking it home with me after work today. Thank you!’ one user said.

‘I need one of these immediately!’ added another.

‘I’ll be dropping by Kmart today before they sell out!’ a third declared.

However, a fourth questioned if the brush is safe enough to use on other surfaces, asking: ‘Do you think the brush could clean our walls without any damage? We ended up with some mould from the floods but I’m worried it’ll take the paint off.’

Idsa_9b-MEQxl9ydq73D14xhLQwQvkXaMalWan5vv2EDogApbWUaIiJdo_YU0vmh8rXzT45FoAgTQzum5MOzgYgF_Nn5Z-B-MWPhYrMoyKss9BNi6YHbZXES7Vmgn81YBvQMday6Mg6Y0-t4MDomKWobM2LM3tM9EANpzQLZcZpvhqmXT3TTBvzefA

The $42 brush set from Kmart. Source: Kmart

To which the cleaning expert responded: ‘Yes, it depends on how much pressure you apply and also what kind of paint you have!’

One more pointed out that they used ALDI’s cheaper version, saying: ‘They have it at ALDI too for $30. It also does a fantastic job!’

While ALDI’s version is cheaper, the supermarket is currently experiencing shipping delays, meaning it will not be available in some stores for the advertised date. So make sure to keep an eye out for when it officially lands on the retail giant’s shelves!

What are your thoughts about this article? Are you a fan of cleaning brushes? Better yet, will you be dropping by Kmart or ALDI to hop on the trend? Let us know in the comments!

Watch a detailed review of Kmart’s Long Handled Scrubbing Brush below:

Source: @cleanswithbeth

Sponsored