The must-have cleaning buy that had everyone ‘going crazy’ at Bunnings

With the cost-of-living crisis looming over our heads, everyone’s trying to look for the best and cheapest way to clean our homes.

And although countless ‘miracle’ cleaning products have been advertised to help us out with this problem, none are quite as impressive as this ‘must-have’ cleaning buy from Bunnings Warehouse!

Bunnings Warehouse shoppers are going wild over Tricleanium All Purpose Cleaner – the affordable yet incredible cleaner that is perfect for transforming a wide range of household areas.

The cleaner is available in the painting section at Bunnings and has become hugely popular, as shoppers have taken to social media to ‘rave’ about the product.

clean1 (1).jpg
The cleaning agent is also available online from Bunnings. Credit: Bunnings

The cleaning agent isn’t a new product, as many cleaning enthusiasts raved about its effectiveness last year. However, it seems as though the hype has yet to die down. In one instance, a woman showed off the amazing results when she used Tricleanium on her floors, fly screens, and even a wall that hadn’t been cleaned in more than 30 years.

She said that Tricleanium ‘impressed’ her so much that she has cleaned ‘nearly everything inside and outside her home with it’. More details about this story can be read here.

Fans have said that the product is great for cleaning tile grout, floors, walls, range hood filters, washing machines, and more.

Many homeowners have shared their ‘dramatic’ before and after photos to highlight just how well the all-purpose cleaner works.

‘OMG is all I have to say!’ one shared.

‘To the lady who recommended Tricleanium on another lady’s post about washing walls, you are my new best friend,’ another commented, referring to someone’s story of combining the cleaner with a mop to wash their walls.

‘I kid you not, it literally took me eight minutes to do both sides of my rather long and really gross walls in my new house (new to me),’ the person claimed and attached before and after photos of their wall.

clean2.jpg
The wall almost looks like it was freshly painted. Credit: Facebook

‘Included a picture of the difference with just a run over with the mop, no scrubbing or climbing up and down ladders, no endless supply of paper towels or drying rags, no water runs, no mess on the floor – and best of all, you won’t pass from cardiac arrest while washing your walls,’ the homeowner continued.

The person concluded that the Tricleanium is a ‘game changer’ when it comes to cleaning.

Another shared that they couldn’t believe how the cleaning agent transformed her walls and said that there was an ‘unbelievable difference’ in her home.

‘So, I’m jumping on the Tricleanium wagon here. I had been battling with sugar, soap, and bleach and a lot of elbow grease,’ the shopper explained before adding that they are undertaking a home improvement project, as well as renovating a ‘hoarder’s’ home.

The social media user claimed that they managed to bring back the home’s ‘inner beauty’ because of the all-purpose cleaner.

‘Now, off to Bunnings to stock up before you ladies wipe out all of the stock.’

clean3.jpg
The before and after photos of the customer’s home improvement project. Credit: Facebook

Another revealed that she’d cleaned her bathroom floor with Tricleanium, before going over the area with a tile grout pen (also available at Bunnings).

‘And of course, Tricleanium-ed the rangehood filters (OMG they’re now so shiny). What’s next on the must-do list!’ They added.

Someone else shared how they easily cleaned their stovetop filters using the all-purpose cleaner, leaving them with sparkling new filters. The best part? They didn’t even need to scrub at all!

‘Fast forward to today and a trip to Bunnings after work to get the last bag of Tricleanium - what a miracle is all I can say,’ they wrote.

‘I will never use any other product,’ they added while someone else agreed and said they ‘highly recommend’ the product to everyone.

‘Very little effort for very impressive results.’

The 1kg Tricleanium All-Purpose Cleaner is available in stores and online. It costs $18.15.

According to the product description, you can use Tricleanium for:
  • Pre-painting and heavy soiling: Dilute half a cup of Tricleanium to a 9-litre bucket of hot water.
  • General cleaning: Dilute a quarter of a cup of Tricleanium to a 9-litre bucket of hot water.
  • Cleaning a clothes washing machine: Just add up to one cup of Tricleanium to an empty washing machine and run on a low water level cycle.
The manufacturers also advised that surfaces that are washed with Tricleanium should be rinsed with fresh water immediately after cleaning.

If you don’t like handling harsh chemicals due to health concerns and safety concerns (or if you have a sensitive nose), we have a list of natural and homemade cleaning recipes that you can use around your home. It won’t break the bank and doesn’t include any harsh chemicals so you can be sure that your health won’t be impacted. You can read this list here.
Key Takeaways

• Bunnings Warehouse shoppers are going wild over the Tricleanium All-Purpose Cleaner.
  • The cleaning agent has many uses and homeowners have shared incredible before and after photos to highlight its effectiveness.
  • According to the shoppers who have tried the product, Tricleanium can be used to transform tile grout, floors, walls, range hood filters, washing machines and more.
Did you know about this product, members? Have you tried it before? Let us know your thoughts in the comments section!

Sponsored
With the cost-of-living crisis looming over our heads, everyone’s trying to look for the best and cheapest way to clean our homes.

And although countless ‘miracle’ cleaning products have been advertised to help us out with this problem, none are quite as impressive as this ‘must-have’ cleaning buy from Bunnings Warehouse!

Bunnings Warehouse shoppers are going wild over Tricleanium All Purpose Cleaner – the affordable yet incredible cleaner that is perfect for transforming a wide range of household areas.

The cleaner is available in the painting section at Bunnings and has become hugely popular, as shoppers have taken to social media to ‘rave’ about the product.

View attachment 13818
The cleaning agent is also available online from Bunnings. Credit: Bunnings

The cleaning agent isn’t a new product, as many cleaning enthusiasts raved about its effectiveness last year. However, it seems as though the hype has yet to die down. In one instance, a woman showed off the amazing results when she used Tricleanium on her floors, fly screens, and even a wall that hadn’t been cleaned in more than 30 years.

She said that Tricleanium ‘impressed’ her so much that she has cleaned ‘nearly everything inside and outside her home with it’. More details about this story can be read here.

Fans have said that the product is great for cleaning tile grout, floors, walls, range hood filters, washing machines, and more.

Many homeowners have shared their ‘dramatic’ before and after photos to highlight just how well the all-purpose cleaner works.

‘OMG is all I have to say!’ one shared.

‘To the lady who recommended Tricleanium on another lady’s post about washing walls, you are my new best friend,’ another commented, referring to someone’s story of combining the cleaner with a mop to wash their walls.

‘I kid you not, it literally took me eight minutes to do both sides of my rather long and really gross walls in my new house (new to me),’ the person claimed and attached before and after photos of their wall.

View attachment 13819
The wall almost looks like it was freshly painted. Credit: Facebook

‘Included a picture of the difference with just a run over with the mop, no scrubbing or climbing up and down ladders, no endless supply of paper towels or drying rags, no water runs, no mess on the floor – and best of all, you won’t pass from cardiac arrest while washing your walls,’ the homeowner continued.

The person concluded that the Tricleanium is a ‘game changer’ when it comes to cleaning.

Another shared that they couldn’t believe how the cleaning agent transformed her walls and said that there was an ‘unbelievable difference’ in her home.

‘So, I’m jumping on the Tricleanium wagon here. I had been battling with sugar, soap, and bleach and a lot of elbow grease,’ the shopper explained before adding that they are undertaking a home improvement project, as well as renovating a ‘hoarder’s’ home.

The social media user claimed that they managed to bring back the home’s ‘inner beauty’ because of the all-purpose cleaner.

‘Now, off to Bunnings to stock up before you ladies wipe out all of the stock.’

View attachment 13820
The before and after photos of the customer’s home improvement project. Credit: Facebook

Another revealed that she’d cleaned her bathroom floor with Tricleanium, before going over the area with a tile grout pen (also available at Bunnings).

‘And of course, Tricleanium-ed the rangehood filters (OMG they’re now so shiny). What’s next on the must-do list!’ They added.

Someone else shared how they easily cleaned their stovetop filters using the all-purpose cleaner, leaving them with sparkling new filters. The best part? They didn’t even need to scrub at all!

‘Fast forward to today and a trip to Bunnings after work to get the last bag of Tricleanium - what a miracle is all I can say,’ they wrote.

‘I will never use any other product,’ they added while someone else agreed and said they ‘highly recommend’ the product to everyone.

‘Very little effort for very impressive results.’

The 1kg Tricleanium All-Purpose Cleaner is available in stores and online. It costs $18.15.

According to the product description, you can use Tricleanium for:
  • Pre-painting and heavy soiling: Dilute half a cup of Tricleanium to a 9-litre bucket of hot water.
  • General cleaning: Dilute a quarter of a cup of Tricleanium to a 9-litre bucket of hot water.
  • Cleaning a clothes washing machine: Just add up to one cup of Tricleanium to an empty washing machine and run on a low water level cycle.
The manufacturers also advised that surfaces that are washed with Tricleanium should be rinsed with fresh water immediately after cleaning.

If you don’t like handling harsh chemicals due to health concerns and safety concerns (or if you have a sensitive nose), we have a list of natural and homemade cleaning recipes that you can use around your home. It won’t break the bank and doesn’t include any harsh chemicals so you can be sure that your health won’t be impacted. You can read this list here.
Key Takeaways

• Bunnings Warehouse shoppers are going wild over the Tricleanium All-Purpose Cleaner.
  • The cleaning agent has many uses and homeowners have shared incredible before and after photos to highlight its effectiveness.
  • According to the shoppers who have tried the product, Tricleanium can be used to transform tile grout, floors, walls, range hood filters, washing machines and more.
Did you know about this product, members? Have you tried it before? Let us know your thoughts in the comments section!
A product I've been using for over fifty years in paint prep work.

Reactions: TuckerRobynFreckles
I have this and yes it does a multitude of cleaning. I purchased the large one at Bunnings. Works out a lot cheaper. The large one came in a bottle and it's a dry ingredient. The 2kg $27 and 1kg $18.15 now come in pouches. My suggestion is to re-use a 2 Litre juice container to store it. Ensure the drink container is thoroughly clean and thoroughly dried out as well. 1676718833029.png

Reactions: TheBear