Smallmouth bass sure make for a tasty surprise, especially when caught deep in icy waters. Your buddy must've been shook by how good that fillet tasted! And you're right, fish from cold waters often have a better flavor.
Speaking of great fishing spots, have you ever tried Lake Clementine? It's a fantastic spot not just for walleye but for a whole variety of fish. The lake is known for its pristine beauty and great fishing opportunities, making it the perfect destination for a summer adventure.
You can check out this Lake Clementine Guide to Summer Fun for more info about this place. ou never know what delicious surprises you might reel in!

Last edited:
Reactions: Littleboy8
By promoting the Russian Federation, you are promoting genocide in Ukraine. The Russian Federation has illegally invaded Ukraine and is intent on killing everyone there including raping and torturing men, women including elderly and children, The Australian Government says do not travel there, Why promote death as the Russian Federation wants to steal the land to form another USSR, That means anyone who remians will either be sent to jail or will be murdered. Anyone who tells you otherwise may believe the propaganda and lies of the Russian Federation.

By promoting the Russian Federation, you are promoting genocide in Ukraine. The Russian Federation has illegally invaded Ukraine and is intent on killing everyone there including raping and torturing men, women including elderly and children, The Australian Government says do not travel there, Why promote death as the Russian Federation wants to steal the land to form another USSR, That means anyone who remians will either be sent to jail or will be murdered. Anyone who tells you otherwise may believe the propaganda and lies of the Russian Federation.
I think your in the wrong post tonia this is the photography post.🤣 And I don’t think there is a post for this garbage.sorry go to Facebook you might have better luck.

Last edited:
Reactions: mick.idgaf
D
I think your in the wrong post tonia this is the photography post.🤣 And I don’t think there is a post for this garbage.sorry go to Facebook you might have better luck.
Don't you know where Lake Baikal is whoever you are? And yes the above is very sad and very very true. Sorry you have no idea!!

As Lake Baikal is in the Russian Federation, why promote their war on Ukraine? Lake Baikal was once the deepest fresh water lake in the world and now one of the worst polluted in the world. Why promote the Russian Federation?
It’s a damn photograph lovey we don’t need you spouting off in this post it’s not warranted here.

Oh I see its just a photograph of Lake Baikal in the Russian Federation and nothing to do with the Russian Federation illegal war on Ukraine even though the photo is of Lake Baikal in the Russian Federation. You really have explained well
iy

Oh I see its just a photograph of Lake Baikal in the Russian Federation and nothing to do with the Russian Federation illegal war on Ukraine even though the photo is of Lake Baikal in the Russian Federation. You really have explained well

iy
Yeah righto tonia lovey.😊 Watch “Ukraine war and food”and it’ll show you what’s happening there today. As the world is rallying around the people who are struggling today who live there providing food shelter etc and most of all a thing called”love” Coming from strangers.

Last edited:
Listen Lady, you must be full of hatred for this photo being displayed in Australia. Get over it woman and put your propaganda elsewhere as it is not welcome. This photo is showing one of Nature's best kept treasures for all of us to view and enjoy. I am not very happy with Russia either, but I will not be dictated or told to do by some angry woman, from displaying a nice nature photo.
D

Don't you know where Lake Baikal is whoever you are? And yes the above is very sad and very very true. Sorry you have no idea!!
I think you have lost the plot as I think you have no idea where you live, and you are trying to bully me. Well lady bullying does not work in Australia and all I can say now, lighten up and apologize to us Australian born and bred people that you have offended with your offensive words as I was displaying a nature photo with no politics involved. Like I said I am not very happy with Russia either, so do not spread your hatred here on the Seniors Discount Club, and bring me into your hatred as well, by basically calling me a traitor.

Reactions: Littleboy8
Listen Lady, you must be full of hatred for this photo being displayed in Australia. Get over it woman and put your propaganda elsewhere as it is not welcome. This photo is showing one of Nature's best kept treasures for all of us to view and enjoy. I am not very happy with Russia either, but I will not be dictated or told to do by some angry woman, from displaying a nice nature photo.

I think you have lost the plot as I think you have no idea where you live, and you are trying to bully me. Well lady bullying does not work in Australia and all I can say now, lighten up and apologize to us Australian born and bred people that you have offended with your offensive words as I was displaying a nature photo with no politics involved. Like I said I am not very happy with Russia either, so do not spread your hatred here on the Seniors Discount Club, and bring me into your hatred as well, by basically calling me a traitor.
Well said 👍