A worried parishioner raced into church, father please do not kick me out of church. The priest replied that he would not and asked why that he thought such a thing. The parishioner replied that his wife was bending over the freezer and he had his way with her. The priest replied that it should be more romantic and not just animal like, but no reason to kick them out of church, why do you ask? The parishioner replied that they kicked us out of Coles.

Same joke ...
It takes me 15 minutes to walk to my local pub, but 45 minutes to walk home.
The difference is staggering.
I'm led to believe my grandfather (Dad's dad), whom I never met as he died before I was born, apparently carried out a survey at his local quite often as he frequently had to be taken home in a wheelbarrow.

• Wow
Reactions: Macarj
Back in the day my Dad used to love going to the local on Saturday afternoon to have a couple of quiet beers with some other locals, where they would listen to the football and share a few laughs together.....most Saturday nights he would stagger on home....we always knew when he arrived at the front door as he would generally kick over the empty milk bottles that Mum had left out for the Milkman. 😂🤣😉...oh, they were funny times.

• Haha
Reactions: Macarj
A worried parishioner raced into church, father please do not kick me out of church. The priest replied that he would not and asked why that he thought such a thing. The parishioner replied that his wife was bending over the freezer and he had his way with her. The priest replied that it should be more romantic and not just animal like, but no reason to kick them out of church, why do you ask? The parishioner replied that they kicked us out of Coles.
😹😹