SDC Rewards Member Upgrade yours now
Luckyus

Luckyus

Dec 18, 2021
Here, There and Everywhere?
The Exotic Breakfast

A man is walking along the street one morning, feeling hungry. He sees a sign in the window of a restaurant that says, "Try our Exotic Breakfast now" so he walks in and sits down at a table. The waitress comes over and asks what he wants. The man asks, "What's your Exotic Breakfast?" "Baked tongue of chicken," she proudly replies The man shouts, "Baked tongue of chicken! Have you any idea how disgusting that is? I'd never even think about eating anything that came out of a chicken's mouth! Urrghhh!!" The waitress is a little taken aback, but stays calm and asks him, "No problem, sir. What would you prefer, then?
The man says, "Just bring me some scrambled eggs."

on a recent trip to China I was forced to make a selection at a restaurant without my usual assistants. From the photos on their menu I decided on some chicken "niblets". What I got was something a bit different and not very palatable. It was the little lump that chickens have under their feet. My mate always reminds me of the everyday movements of the chicken before they go to the restaurant

Used to work with a chap who bought his hard boiled eggs to work unshelled & shelled them there & always said, 'would you eat something that came from a chooks bum'. Didn't stop him regularly bringing these to eat.

The Exotic Breakfast

A man is walking along the street one morning, feeling hungry. He sees a sign in the window of a restaurant that says, "Try our Exotic Breakfast now" so he walks in and sits down at a table. The waitress comes over and asks what he wants. The man asks, "What's your Exotic Breakfast?" "Baked tongue of chicken," she proudly replies The man shouts, "Baked tongue of chicken! Have you any idea how disgusting that is? I'd never even think about eating anything that came out of a chicken's mouth! Urrghhh!!" The waitress is a little taken aback, but stays calm and asks him, "No problem, sir. What would you prefer, then?
Definitely Has to be a man thing 😂😂

The Exotic Breakfast

don't get it???

The Exotic Breakfast

An oldie but goodie!