Bet he filled his trousers.

Dennis R's Afternoon Joke. My xmas gift joke book as come up with this real old oldie but maybe some of you have not heard it. Three forgetful brothers named Rick ,Vick and Mick lived in a house together, one night, Rick drew a bath, put his foot in and paused, He yelled down the stairs, "was I getting in or out of the bath? Vick yelled back "I don't know! I'll come up and see." Mid way up the stairs he said "was I going up the stairs or coming down? Mick was sitting at the kitchen table and listening to his brothers, he shook his head, said I sure hope I never get that forgetful and knocked on wood for good measure, then he yelled, I'll come up and help you both when I have seen who is knocking at the door. This one is so old I THOUGHT I was wasting time typing it. Hope you all had a joyful Australia Day

Bet he filled his trousers.

Dennis R's Afternoon Joke. My xmas gift joke book as come up with this real old oldie but maybe some of you have not heard it. Three forgetful brothers named Rick ,Vick and Mick lived in a house together, one night, Rick drew a bath, put his foot in and paused, He yelled down the stairs, "was I getting in or out of the bath? Vick yelled back "I don't know! I'll come up and see." Mid way up the stairs he said "was I going up the stairs or coming down? Mick was sitting at the kitchen table and listening to his brothers, he shook his head, said I sure hope I never get that forgetful and knocked on wood for good measure, then he yelled, I'll come up and help you both when I have seen who is knocking at the door. This one is so old I THOUGHT I was wasting time typing it. Hope you all had a joyful Australia Day
🤣🤣good one. I liked the last guy knocking that’s a classic. Thanks.

Reactions: maherdj
I think that is the shadow from his nose, and he is scared shitless, as he has run out of ideas, now that his gun is on the ground.

Reactions: Littleboy8