The Art of Banishing Soap Scum: Tips for a Pristine Bathroom

Oh, the frustration of soap scum! It's a relentless enemy that plagues our bathrooms, clinging stubbornly to our shower screens with a grip that can only be described as tenacious. But fear not; there is a glimmer of hope on the horizon!

A professional cleaner shared her expert tip that could remove that pesky soap scum in just 20 seconds, and you'll likely want to give it a try.

The cleaning whizz from Jetlag Remedy took to the internet to demonstrate her incredibly effective method.

compressed-photo (2).jpeg
A Jetlag Remedy cleaner recently showcased an effective method for effortlessly removing dirt from showers using a budget-friendly Sabco bulldozer window washer ($14.89) from Bunnings Warehouse. Source: Jetlagremedy/Instagram

She uses a Sabco bulldozer window washer ($14.89, available at Bunnings Warehouse) to scrub the dirt effortlessly from her shower screen. To accompany the device, she uses Windex or a generic supermarket glass cleaner.

The secret to the speediness of this ingenious tip appears in the Sabco bulldozer window washer.

The professional cleaner said, 'I got all of the soap scum from my shower off in 20 seconds this morning. I just happened to come across the Sabco bulldozer window washer ($14.89) at Bunnings, and it works wonders.'

For those curious about the process of using the device, it's pretty simple:
  • Insert the glass cleaner in the base
  • Apply it to the surface
  • Use the soft section to scrub off all the soap scum from your shower screen

The window washer features three modes (spray, wipe, and squeegee clean) to cater to all glass and mirrored surfaces. The gadget also comes equipped with a premium microfibre cloth and built-in non-scratch nylon spikes to eliminate even the most persistent grime.

The cleaning professional couldn't rave enough about the window washer's ability to cut her cleaning time in half and save her precious strength.

compressed-photo 2.jpeg
Soap scum, a notorious and stubborn stain during deep cleaning, has met its match with this revolutionary hack that slashes your shower scrubbing time in half. Source: Jetlagremedy/Instagram

She said, 'This works so well—it literally halves the time it would take me to clean a bathroom. I think the 3-in-1 wipe is so convenient—I would usually do all of this just with a spray and cloth until my arms are dead.'

And there's another advantage to this magical device that we know you'll appreciate: it spreads out the cleaning product so efficiently that it helps in saving money too.

See the full video of the cleaning tip here:

'The soft scrub also spreads out a lot of the product—so you're saving money.' the professional cleaner revealed to the delight of budget-conscious seniors everywhere.

Thousands have expressed amazement at this easy cleaning tip on social media.

One satisfied user shared her experience, saying, 'I have one of those scrubbers, and I love it.'

Another individual suggested an alternative method: 'You can also use watered-down dish soap in one of those bottles to get rid of soap scum.'

Key Takeaways
  • A cleaning professional has revealed her expert tip to remove soap scum from shower screens in just 20 seconds.
  • She uses a Sabco bulldozer window washer ($14.89) from Bunnings Warehouse paired with Windex or a generic supermarket glass cleaner to scrub off the dirt from showers easily.
  • The window washer has three modes and can spray, wipe, and squeegee clean all glass and mirrored surfaces; and comes fitted with a premium microfibre cloth and built-in non-scratch nylon spikes.
  • Thousands reacted positively to the professional's easy cleaning tip, expressing awe and excitement to try it themselves.

So, dear members, if the thought of tackling soap scum has always been a chore you dread, worry no more! Head down to your local Bunnings Warehouse and snag a Sabco bulldozer window washer!

We're curious, do you have any other tips or tricks for tackling stubborn stains like soap scum? Share your wisdom, and let's make bathroom cleaning a breeze for everyone!

Sponsored
Sabco make good products. Would probably use another cleaner other than Windex, as I find it has a toxic smell for me.

The easiest way is to not let it build up at all. After a shower I always rinse the glass and tiles down then use a squeegee to wipe off excess water then dry with a microfibre cloth. This takes only a couple of minutes and my shower is always sparkling clean and no nasty chemicals

Reactions: terri
Oh, the frustration of soap scum! It's a relentless enemy that plagues our bathrooms, clinging stubbornly to our shower screens with a grip that can only be described as tenacious. But fear not; there is a glimmer of hope on the horizon!

A professional cleaner shared her expert tip that could remove that pesky soap scum in just 20 seconds, and you'll likely want to give it a try.

The cleaning whizz from Jetlag Remedy took to the internet to demonstrate her incredibly effective method.

View attachment 23102
A Jetlag Remedy cleaner recently showcased an effective method for effortlessly removing dirt from showers using a budget-friendly Sabco bulldozer window washer ($14.89) from Bunnings Warehouse. Source: Jetlagremedy/Instagram

She uses a Sabco bulldozer window washer ($14.89, available at Bunnings Warehouse) to scrub the dirt effortlessly from her shower screen. To accompany the device, she uses Windex or a generic supermarket glass cleaner.

The secret to the speediness of this ingenious tip appears in the Sabco bulldozer window washer.

The professional cleaner said, 'I got all of the soap scum from my shower off in 20 seconds this morning. I just happened to come across the Sabco bulldozer window washer ($14.89) at Bunnings, and it works wonders.'

For those curious about the process of using the device, it's pretty simple:
  • Insert the glass cleaner in the base
  • Apply it to the surface
  • Use the soft section to scrub off all the soap scum from your shower screen

The window washer features three modes (spray, wipe, and squeegee clean) to cater to all glass and mirrored surfaces. The gadget also comes equipped with a premium microfibre cloth and built-in non-scratch nylon spikes to eliminate even the most persistent grime.

The cleaning professional couldn't rave enough about the window washer's ability to cut her cleaning time in half and save her precious strength.

View attachment 23104
Soap scum, a notorious and stubborn stain during deep cleaning, has met its match with this revolutionary hack that slashes your shower scrubbing time in half. Source: Jetlagremedy/Instagram

She said, 'This works so well—it literally halves the time it would take me to clean a bathroom. I think the 3-in-1 wipe is so convenient—I would usually do all of this just with a spray and cloth until my arms are dead.'

And there's another advantage to this magical device that we know you'll appreciate: it spreads out the cleaning product so efficiently that it helps in saving money too.

See the full video of the cleaning tip here:

'The soft scrub also spreads out a lot of the product—so you're saving money.' the professional cleaner revealed to the delight of budget-conscious seniors everywhere.

Thousands have expressed amazement at this easy cleaning tip on social media.

One satisfied user shared her experience, saying, 'I have one of those scrubbers, and I love it.'

Another individual suggested an alternative method: 'You can also use watered-down dish soap in one of those bottles to get rid of soap scum.'

Key Takeaways

• A cleaning professional has revealed her expert tip to remove soap scum from shower screens in just 20 seconds.
  • She uses a Sabco bulldozer window washer ($14.89) from Bunnings Warehouse paired with Windex or a generic supermarket glass cleaner to scrub off the dirt from showers easily.
  • The window washer has three modes and can spray, wipe, and squeegee clean all glass and mirrored surfaces; and comes fitted with a premium microfibre cloth and built-in non-scratch nylon spikes.
  • Thousands reacted positively to the professional's easy cleaning tip, expressing awe and excitement to try it themselves.

So, dear members, if the thought of tackling soap scum has always been a chore you dread, worry no more! Head down to your local Bunnings Warehouse and snag a Sabco bulldozer window washer!

We're curious, do you have any other tips or tricks for tackling stubborn stains like soap scum? Share your wisdom, and let's make bathroom cleaning a breeze for everyone!

We're moving into our own home from a rental in a few weeks and I need some advice which is the best oven cleaner . I'm 73 and don't have a lot of muscle power anymore. The stove and oven isn't bad but I'd like it to come up as sparkling as possible . Thanks in advance ☺️

We're moving into our own home from a rental in a few weeks and I need some advice which is the best oven cleaner . I'm 73 and don't have a lot of muscle power anymore. The stove and oven isn't bad but I'd like it to come up as sparkling as possible . Thanks in advance ☺️
Easiest option with no scrubbing is Easy Off Bam heavy duty Oven cleaner spray. It's chemical laden, but it works.

Reactions: Ricki