The $6 hair “holy grail” everyone is raving about — “I'm going to restock on it forever!”

Do you have thick, frizzy hair? Are you having a hard time styling it?

Worry no more! We've got fantastic news for you!

Reality TV star Martha Kalifatidis has recently gone viral after she shared her $6 hair hack, sending Aussie women around the country into a frenzy.

So, what's the secret hack that everyone has been raving about?

The Married At First Sight star revealed on her Instagram post that she applies the L'Oreal Paris' Elvive Extraordinary Oil Treatment on her hair to make it soft, bouncy, and easy to style.

"Ok, this is a public service announcement to all my peeps with thick, unruly and frizzy hair," she wrote.

"This hair oil is the best. It even knocks out humidity (perfect during La Nina)!"

hxhiLRNjEdm71uLoVSWxhWxhe9t76w18HwS5Jg4CKpiKVG3oSotQ4CBlDArv2W2zMkxeNL1iZt2JIdcj3Kr8geZGMx5XblrbrOFc4mzexsy3Lxb3BisRHhEQ4Gs8czb9xL-iQm8

MAFS star Martha Kalifatidis revealed her $6 hair hack on Instagram. Credit: Instagram/@marthaa__k.

The product claims that it "repairs, restores, and enhances dry hair" using a unique oil technology that can deeply penetrate hair fibre to strengthen it from the inside.

The hair oil also features six precious flower oils which help protect the hair from the elements.

tYdkuJlLKcTb1WdGhq-scTa4zDQi7p2CXDc1suHBIYi34Va4zEKJ9ohfpgWY0-x_Ct88z737q_43sQXXDghafZ9qaGPr7-ovaBX16AZbpcFPBSREuenlMDBN3lgMQplatq8STpM

The product uses a unique oil technology that can deeply penetrate hair fibre, strengthening the hair from within. Credit: Instagram/@marthaa__k/L’Oreal.

While fans are raving about the product, a Chemist Warehouse worker quickly pointed out that the products are currently on clearance sale that's why they're being retailed for only $6.

The worker wrote: "I work at Chemist Warehouse and when it says clearance, it means the product is actually being discontinued within Chemist Warehouse or the brand itself!"

"So I suggest stocking up on this as much as you can as it means it won't be coming back."

And stocks are flying off the shelves of Chemist Warehouse as beauty enthusiasts rush to its stores to get their hands on this hair "holy grail".

One review of the product on Chemist Warehouse's website read: "Best hair oil/serum I've ever used. I'm going to restock on it forever. It's that good!"

"[This is] the only hair serum I’ve found that doesn’t leave hair oily and leave residue, it’s an absolute miracle oil," wrote another one.

A third quipped: "It makes split ends seem to disappear!"

For those who are looking to nab this hair product, we want to emphasise that the discounted price only applies to in-store sales. The 100ml bottle of L'Oreal Paris' Elvive Extraordinary Oil Treatment is sold on their website for $17.99.

Unable to get your hands on the stuff? Well, check out these DIY remedies for frizzy hair below.

Source: YouTube/AndreasChoice

Sponsored
My sister-in-law who is a hairdresser put me on to this serum years ago and I have been using it ever since. I actually use it to stengthen my fine hair but it works brilliantly to stop the frizz in my adopted Indian daughter's long black frizzy hair. $6 is an unbelievable price but I truly hope it doesn't mean it's going off the market. I won't manage without it.

Reactions: Ricci
The $6 hair “holy grail” everyone is raving about — “I'm going to restock on it forever!”

Do you have thick, frizzy hair? Are you having a hard time styling it?

Worry no more! We've got fantastic news for you!

Reality TV star Martha Kalifatidis has recently gone viral after she shared her $6 hair hack, sending Aussie women around the country into a frenzy.

So, what's the secret hack that everyone has been raving about?

The Married At First Sight star revealed on her Instagram post that she applies the L'Oreal Paris' Elvive Extraordinary Oil Treatment on her hair to make it soft, bouncy, and easy to style.

"Ok, this is a public service announcement to all my peeps with thick, unruly and frizzy hair," she wrote.

"This hair oil is the best. It even knocks out humidity (perfect during La Nina)!"

hxhiLRNjEdm71uLoVSWxhWxhe9t76w18HwS5Jg4CKpiKVG3oSotQ4CBlDArv2W2zMkxeNL1iZt2JIdcj3Kr8geZGMx5XblrbrOFc4mzexsy3Lxb3BisRHhEQ4Gs8czb9xL-iQm8

MAFS star Martha Kalifatidis revealed her $6 hair hack on Instagram. Credit: Instagram/@marthaa__k.

The product claims that it "repairs, restores, and enhances dry hair" using a unique oil technology that can deeply penetrate hair fibre to strengthen it from the inside.

The hair oil also features six precious flower oils which help protect the hair from the elements.

tYdkuJlLKcTb1WdGhq-scTa4zDQi7p2CXDc1suHBIYi34Va4zEKJ9ohfpgWY0-x_Ct88z737q_43sQXXDghafZ9qaGPr7-ovaBX16AZbpcFPBSREuenlMDBN3lgMQplatq8STpM

The product uses a unique oil technology that can deeply penetrate hair fibre, strengthening the hair from within. Credit: Instagram/@marthaa__k/L’Oreal.

While fans are raving about the product, a Chemist Warehouse worker quickly pointed out that the products are currently on clearance sale that's why they're being retailed for only $6.

The worker wrote: "I work at Chemist Warehouse and when it says clearance, it means the product is actually being discontinued within Chemist Warehouse or the brand itself!"

"So I suggest stocking up on this as much as you can as it means it won't be coming back."

And stocks are flying off the shelves of Chemist Warehouse as beauty enthusiasts rush to its stores to get their hands on this hair "holy grail".

One review of the product on Chemist Warehouse's website read: "Best hair oil/serum I've ever used. I'm going to restock on it forever. It's that good!"

"[This is] the only hair serum I’ve found that doesn’t leave hair oily and leave residue, it’s an absolute miracle oil," wrote another one.

A third quipped: "It makes split ends seem to disappear!"

For those who are looking to nab this hair product, we want to emphasise that the discounted price only applies to in-store sales. The 100ml bottle of L'Oreal Paris' Elvive Extraordinary Oil Treatment is sold on their website for $17.99.

Unable to get your hands on the stuff? Well, check out these DIY remedies for frizzy hair below.

Source: YouTube/AndreasChoice

I purchased a bottle of Garnier Fructis Miraculous Oil some time back and forgot about it. Rediscovered it the other day and used it. Fantastic product. Just rub small amount into palm of hand and rub through your damp hair (you can use on dry hair but have not done that yet)...then blow dry hair. What a result...Hair looks great and plenty of volume. No oiliness at all on the hair. Nourishes the hair and leaves it shiny.