Hello, @Tracey FS ! Welcome aboard the forum! 🤗 We're sending virtual hugs because we're thrilled to have you!

What are some of the things you love doing? Would be great to get to know you a little more!

I love eating pizza and singing! Hahaha :)
1. I work part time - 20 hour's per week, 5 evenings a week (5pm 'til 9pm).
2. I do a Theraquatics class twice a week with my sister at the local indoor pool: a mix of Aquarobics, stretching, Boxercise, Interval Training, and an Ai Chi session at the end as a cool down. We both suffer from damaged legs and/or hips, so have individual therapy as well as the shared movement we do.
3. I am also in a medieval re-enactment/recreation group, called the SCA Australia Limited; a group that encourages the study of history by "doing", recreating the clothes, or food, or whatever, a bit of experimental archaeology (for those who are clever enough). I am currently treasurer for our local group and Games Guild Administrator for the Kingdom (which covers Australia and New Zealand). It is a "club" that is a combination of sport/martial arts, arts and crafts, and service. So always something new to try and events to attend, when health and budget allow. I note you like singing - we have a Bardic Guild which includes singing, music and theatrical arts.... I am better at singing harmony than taking the lead, and with theatre, am trying to get a puppet show (kind of like Miracle Plays and Commedia dell'Arte) happening down here on the NSW/Vic border.
4. Regular family brunches, once a month with my siblings; and quarterly catch ups with "The Gemini Girls", a bunch of 60-somethings all with Gemini birthdays, who get together for lunch.
That's about it. other than that I read a lot (mostly Audible or Kindle these days) and finding new medieval recipes from 'exotic' locations. I can already do Anglo-Saxon and Norman, so my latest two that I have been exploring are Mongolian/Chinese 13th century recipe from a Cook Book called "Soup for the Khan" and Inca recipes from pre-Spanish Peru.... very difficult to find... but so tasty.
Yep, that's it these days.
Tracey