Don't these low life's ever give up?
I'm not with Telstra, but
I continually get the toll scams despite the fact there are no tolls in WA.
I do a lot of internet shopping so I also get a lot of so called Aust Post scams.
Seems like never a day goes by without a scam..So wish these creeps would get a life.

Don't these low life's ever give up?
I'm not with Telstra, but
I continually get the toll scams despite the fact there are no tolls in WA.
I do a lot of internet shopping so I also get a lot of so called Aust Post scams.
Seems like never a day goes by without a scam..So wish these creeps would get a life.
I think these scammers would flees their own grandmother given the opportunity.

I got the sane txt everyday for about 10 days. Another one from Coles about using my points. I don't any any points with either one.

Reactions: Kevin. A.
I have been receiving them in sms (text) messages regularly, plus 'Coles' and 'Australia Post' for quite some time now. Blocking them does no good, as they appear again from a different phone number - when I checked a similar message ages ago on a 'who called me' site, it turned up as one of number range that are available for once off messsages, commonly used by scammers

Reactions: Kevin. A.
I have been receiving them in sms (text) messages regularly, plus 'Coles' and 'Australia Post' for quite some time now. Blocking them does no good, as they appear again from a different phone number - when I checked a similar message ages ago on a 'who called me' site, it turned up as one of number range that are available for once off messsages, commonly used by scammers
I have had similar scam emails from Telstra and I just ignore them and delete them. They are so obviously scams that I wonder what age these people are or if they ever read what they have written. I am sure most children could pick out the scams these blighters write.

I laughed so much when I received this text as I'm not with Telstra. These scammers are complete idiots.

I received a phone call from (08) 7200 7305 at 1.30 pm WA time. My personal scammer alert was immediately activated when the caller took 3 seconds to reply to my hello with an Oriental accent. This buzzard told me that my internet security had changed from "private" to "public" - whatever that means. It told her that she was a liar and full of bullshit then had the audacity to laugh at me! I prompted hung up after telling her to "fornicate" herself.

Referred the number to www.reverseau.com.au and was informed that they had nearly 700 enquiries about this number TODAY! Apparently, it is scammers pretending to be the "technical department of Telstra".

I am pleased to advise that I haven't dealt with Telstra since 2006.