Target's latest fashion item has shoppers rushing in-store: 'Already ordered, love!'

In the world of fashion, finding that perfect blend of style, comfort, and affordability can often feel like searching for a needle in a haystack.

Now and then, a retail gem shines through the clutter, offering a glimmer of hope for those of us who love to look chic without breaking the bank.

This time, a retailer caused a stir in the fashion community with a stunning ensemble that's turning heads and opening wallets across the nation.

Stylist and online content creator Brooke Falvey brought to light what could be the steal of the year.

For fashion enthusiasts pining after the Alemais Gisela pants and shirt set ($710), Target offers an alternative for a fraction of the price.

The retailer's Linen Blend Short Sleeve Resort Shirt ($40) and Linen Blend Print Wide Leg Pants ($50) have been the talk of the town for offering comfort and style.

compressed-photo_target linen.jpeg
Target's Linen shirt and pants combo offered fashion and comfort for just $90. Image Credit: Target

The dupe, which mirrored the upscale fashion brand's style, caused quite the commotion with its jaw-dropping $620 savings.

'Remember when I sent everyone into a frenzy with this shirt last year that was a bit of a Zimmerman dupe from Target? Well, they've done it again,' Falvey wrote in a post.

'If you are looking for something a little more wallet-friendly, these two pieces together are $90,' she added.

The shirt boasts a vibrant garden tile pattern with a yellow and green palette, with touches of purple and pink.

It also has short, roll cuff sleeves, open chest pockets, and a back centre pleat for added movement.

The pants are equally appealing—it has an elastic waistband and drawstring for an adjustable fit, a straight hemline, a wide-leg cut, and open back pockets.

'Both of them are a linen viscose blend, so the fabric is nice. It's pretty soft, has a lot of movement, and it's nice and cool if you're wearing it somewhere warm,' Falvey added.

The response from shoppers has been overwhelmingly positive.

'I love it; I bought it last week. It's going to Italy with me,' one comment read.

'I loved this so much I just jumped online and bought it! Hope it arrives before I head to Bali,' another shared.

'Already ordered, love! I don't know if I'm cool enough to pull off a matching set, but I will rock them separately if I'm not!' a third exclaimed.

However, not everyone was convinced with the set.

'Is it just me, or do they give summer PJ vibes?' one comment asked.

Another commenter shared they might wear the top or pants individually rather than as a matching set.

'Pyjamas. Why do businesses keep doing this? Such a waste of resources,' a third lamented.

Brooke acknowledged this perspective and shared that both pieces work wonderfully on their own, with the shirt pairing nicely with denim.

Watch her review here:

Source: brookefalvey/Instagram

Despite the mixed reactions, the buzz around Target's dupe is undeniable.

It's a testament to the brand's ability to deliver fashion-forward pieces at accessible prices, and it's a win for consumers who are savvy enough to spot these deals.

So, whether you're planning to rock the whole set or mix and match it with other items in your closet, it's clear that Target delivered yet another excellent item for style-conscious shoppers on a budget.
Key Takeaways

• Stylist Brooke Falvey shared two Target finds resembling an Alemais designer set that could set shoppers back $710.
  • Target's Linen Blend Short Sleeve Resort Shirt and Linen Blend Print Wide Leg Pants offered the same comfort and style for just $90.
  • The fashion discovery saw many enthusiastic responses on social media, as it saved shoppers over $620.
  • While many customers praised the design and affordability, some noted that the set looked like summer pyjamas or they might wear the pieces separately.
Have you checked out this Target dupe? What are your thoughts on finding designer lookalikes at more affordable prices? Share your fashion philosophies and shopping finds in the comments below.

Sponsored
Probably nice to wear on a cruise or island holiday but I thought they look too much like pyjamas also. 😊