Suspicious $60 skincare buy leaves social media users confused — can you spot what’s bizarre about it?

Suspicious $60 skincare buy leaves social media users confused — can you spot what’s bizarre about it?
A suspicious $60 Sara Skin refining pink clay mask has made the rounds on social media, can you spot what's peculiar about the product?

I1E5bY9gnUGY5tf93nFjjnJHu5KKOaX2D34mX5FSo12kKIwBhK9VYeN1Ck1sxM0wEXZQ9SOg5Y2BhtZ2l-FOWQ5vvxMgTPpW2Knm7qRO-FVBJK7_Bw-36Z4pRtf9bZNwVggI7-M

Can you spot what’s peculiar about this beauty buy? Credit: Instagram/@cake_for_days_aus.

Melbourne baker Tegan 'Tigga' Maccormack has once again taken the TikTok community by storm after sharing a video of her version of the $60 skincare buy — the catch is her version is a cake designed exactly like the beauty product!

Credit: TikTok/@tigga_mac

The video started with the baker slicing the cake straight down the middle, leaving thousands of her viewers confused before realising that the "skincare" was actually a tiny passionfruit mud cake.

Tegan said in the video: "Let's talk about this awesome cake that I got to make the other day! It was one of those cakes that if you didn't know it was a cake you wouldn't be able to tell it was a cake, which is my favourite."

She then explained how she made the cake, revealing that she used two pieces of circular sponge cake with a creamy passionfruit centre.

It was then topped with white icing to perfectly match the colour of the jar.

Tegan then finished it off with an edible label that resembles the Sara Skin packaging.

Although the beauty product helps you get rid of blackheads and make your skin healthy, the "skincare" cake does not (funnily enough), according to Tegan.

The baker jokingly said: "Now the real pink mask is free preservatives but I don't think I can say the same about our one because it's, um, Lifesaver [lollies] all blended up to give the effect of the pink clay."

She also revealed that before she placed the blended Lifesaver pieces inside the mud cake, she added pink colouring to it to make it look as realistic as possible.

umdA6CXtn9f_by8Cm06t6l59UEWPujA9Lnh0j4-UzTj2Xo_joxgPF1QaaTjVSf8i2XMyKO6kyRfTAukBTTAUtRI1se719k6Nsr8Ykhci5zL_nbYI9lnvnzCB4TQt36dk0IwHAD0
QnERzjY4E4Xc7nSldIzWBftbnF0YNymoHXhGrhx1vLgc2hcd0nh-GcF8tMtfpPaqxAC3NhBXBNgJZIJbcpgNOfQndGv_ub8vVV-ASSZWHM1l6MmgRINVwv_pHOZd_QW2PneJvxA

Tegan made a pink, blended Lifesaver to place inside the cake, making it look as realistic as possible. Credit: TikTok/@tigga_mac.

Tegan, who has gained a massive following of over half a million on TikTok, was praised by users, with many of them saying that she never fails to amaze them with her lifelike cake creations.

One person wrote: "Omg you always amaze me, I thought the beginning of the video was real!"

"I did not know this was a cake! I thought it was an ad for a knife!" another added.

A third wrote: "Me seeing you cut into what I thought was plastic."

HMyUN4eUE_6cc1GzbTsMk6mFH_nFICm3CoqS9-rK5EQvTcIQIyWS3NUypvCy_VRCM3E4CaEzmHiicoDhZSOiKAm-kF_UinXXWfkVP80DwPQpZetg8PqmZpn9fzghig4AdXtRPO4

The now-viral TikTok video amassed more than 350,000 views on the social media platform. Credit: Instagram/@cake_for_days_aus.

Sponsored
A suspicious $60 Sara Skin refining pink clay mask has made the rounds on social media, can you spot what's peculiar about the product?

I1E5bY9gnUGY5tf93nFjjnJHu5KKOaX2D34mX5FSo12kKIwBhK9VYeN1Ck1sxM0wEXZQ9SOg5Y2BhtZ2l-FOWQ5vvxMgTPpW2Knm7qRO-FVBJK7_Bw-36Z4pRtf9bZNwVggI7-M

Can you spot what’s peculiar about this beauty buy? Credit: Instagram/@cake_for_days_aus.

Melbourne baker Tegan 'Tigga' Maccormack has once again taken the TikTok community by storm after sharing a video of her version of the $60 skincare buy — the catch is her version is a cake designed exactly like the beauty product!

Credit: TikTok/@tigga_mac

The video started with the baker slicing the cake straight down the middle, leaving thousands of her viewers confused before realising that the "skincare" was actually a tiny passionfruit mud cake.

Tegan said in the video: "Let's talk about this awesome cake that I got to make the other day! It was one of those cakes that if you didn't know it was a cake you wouldn't be able to tell it was a cake, which is my favourite."

She then explained how she made the cake, revealing that she used two pieces of circular sponge cake with a creamy passionfruit centre.

It was then topped with white icing to perfectly match the colour of the jar.

Tegan then finished it off with an edible label that resembles the Sara Skin packaging.

Although the beauty product helps you get rid of blackheads and make your skin healthy, the "skincare" cake does not (funnily enough), according to Tegan.

The baker jokingly said: "Now the real pink mask is free preservatives but I don't think I can say the same about our one because it's, um, Lifesaver [lollies] all blended up to give the effect of the pink clay."

She also revealed that before she placed the blended Lifesaver pieces inside the mud cake, she added pink colouring to it to make it look as realistic as possible.

umdA6CXtn9f_by8Cm06t6l59UEWPujA9Lnh0j4-UzTj2Xo_joxgPF1QaaTjVSf8i2XMyKO6kyRfTAukBTTAUtRI1se719k6Nsr8Ykhci5zL_nbYI9lnvnzCB4TQt36dk0IwHAD0
QnERzjY4E4Xc7nSldIzWBftbnF0YNymoHXhGrhx1vLgc2hcd0nh-GcF8tMtfpPaqxAC3NhBXBNgJZIJbcpgNOfQndGv_ub8vVV-ASSZWHM1l6MmgRINVwv_pHOZd_QW2PneJvxA

Tegan made a pink, blended Lifesaver to place inside the cake, making it look as realistic as possible. Credit: TikTok/@tigga_mac.

Tegan, who has gained a massive following of over half a million on TikTok, was praised by users, with many of them saying that she never fails to amaze them with her lifelike cake creations.

One person wrote: "Omg you always amaze me, I thought the beginning of the video was real!"

"I did not know this was a cake! I thought it was an ad for a knife!" another added.

A third wrote: "Me seeing you cut into what I thought was plastic."

HMyUN4eUE_6cc1GzbTsMk6mFH_nFICm3CoqS9-rK5EQvTcIQIyWS3NUypvCy_VRCM3E4CaEzmHiicoDhZSOiKAm-kF_UinXXWfkVP80DwPQpZetg8PqmZpn9fzghig4AdXtRPO4

The now-viral TikTok video amassed more than 350,000 views on the social media platform. Credit: Instagram/@cake_for_days_aus.

How awesome is that!