Summer game-changer: Aussies obsessed with Kmart's incredible $11 find

As the mercury rises and the Australian sun beats down with its usual intensity, finding ways to stay cool becomes a top priority for everyone.

And Kmart has once again delivered an affordable solution, causing quite a stir among shoppers.

The Kmart’s Electronic Facial Mister ($11), a compact and USB-chargeable device, is flying off the shelves as Aussies prepare to face the sweltering heat.

Michael Provis, a British expat now living in Newcastle, has been particularly vocal about his love for this handy gadget.

1725422486336.png
Kmart's $11 Electronic Facial Mister is selling out fast for summer, and shoppers love its refreshing mist. Credit: @michaelprovis / TikTok

In a video making the rounds on social media, Michael shared his enthusiasm for the mister, which he describes as 'incredible' and a 'game changer' for anyone who struggles with the heat.

After adding water to the pre-charged device, he headed to the driving range to work up a sweat.

The result? A fine mist of cool water that provided instant relief to his overheated face.

'Oh my gosh, it's so refreshing,' he exclaimed, already planning to make it a staple for beach days.

'This is going to be an absolute game changer. Come on 11 bucks!'

But the uses for this versatile mister extend beyond just cooling down after physical activity.

It's also perfect for refreshing skin on flights, where the dry cabin air can damage your complexion.

Some creative shoppers have even added essential oils or perfume to the water for a fragrant boost, turning the mister into a portable aromatherapy device.

The popularity of the Electronic Facial Mister is evident, with stocks running low across Kmart stores nationwide.

The handy pink gadget features an easy on/off button that releases a gentle spray.

Fans who've already purchased the mister are recommending it widely, with one customer saying:

'I never realised I needed it until I saw it! The mist is so fine and refreshing—my daughter stole it to keep cool in summer, so I’m glad I got two.'

‘It's hot in the NT. I just moved from NSW. Guess where I am going tomorrow?’ another comment.

The mister's value extends to those experiencing menopause or peri-menopause. It offers relief from hot flushes, which, as one shopper pointed out, are 'no joke.'

It's also a traveller's best friend, keeping skin hydrated and refreshed during long flights.

Interestingly, some Aussies are just as impressed with Michael's self-control as they are with the mister itself.

Exiting Kmart with a single purchase is no small feat, given the store's tempting items. 'Amazing willpower,' commented one admirer.

Credit: @michaelprovis / TikTok​

Key Takeaways
  • The Kmart Electronic Facial Mister is a popular $11 gadget that is selling out ahead of summer. Shoppers praise it for its refreshing mist.
  • British expat Michael Provis, living in Newcastle, has highlighted the mister as a 'game changer' for staying cool during hot Aussie summers.
  • The versatile facial mister can be used for skin hydration, and some shoppers add essential oils or perfume for fragrance.
  • Consumers highly recommend the product for its value and effectiveness, particularly for those experiencing hot flushes or staying refreshed during travel.
Have you tried the Kmart Electronic Facial Mister, or do you have another summer cooling hack to share? We'd love to hear about your experiences and tips for staying comfortable in the comments below.

Sponsored