Stunning new photos of Jane Seymour show how she defies ageing!

Jane Seymour, the British actress who captured hearts as the enchanting Bond girl Solitaire in 1973's Live and Let Die, continues to dazzle fans with her timeless beauty.

At 72, Seymour's latest social media posts from her sun-drenched Malibu mansion have left fans in awe, proving that age is but a number for this Hollywood icon.

The recent photos showcase Seymour's enduring grace and vitality.

In one striking image, the actress is seen wearing a sleeveless striped top paired with navy pants, her radiant smile, and lustrous hair, making it hard to believe she's a septuagenarian.

photo.jpg
Jane Seymour stunned fans with her timeless beauty. Credit: @janeseymour / Instagram

Her caption, 'New year, new goals for 2024!' reflected an optimistic outlook and her zest for life.

‘It’s the time where we start to envision what we want for our future,’ she wrote.

'This year is a canvas for dreams and intentions, a time to set lofty goals and sow the seeds of our aspirations.’

‘In this journey, remember the importance of kindness to yourself—each step, stumble, and victory contributes to the unique artwork of your life.’

‘Embrace challenges, celebrate victories, and grow in those unexpected moments.’

The Dr Quinn Medicine Woman star asked her fans what their goals for the new year were.

Some of her fans answered, from launching a new business to being the ‘best mum possible’.

Her other fans, captivated by her words and stunning appearance, have responded with an outpouring of admiration.

‘You are a beautiful soul,’ one wrote.

‘You look beautiful as ever, Jane,’ said another fan.

‘You are magnificent, Jane, and so inspiring with your kindness and empathy,’ a third added.

Another fan even described her as a 'timeless beauty’.

In another photo, Seymour stands beside her Christmas tree, poised to take down the festive decorations.

Dressed in a pale blue sweater that casually drapes off her shoulders and white pants, she exuded elegance and charm.

‘OK, it’s time for that fun weekend project of taking down all the Christmas decorations!’ she wrote in her post.

‘Are we all in the same boat? How long do you usually keep yours up?’

Fans quickly complimented Jane’s post.

‘Beautiful picture. Thank you for sharing with us, have a wonderful day, Jane,’ one said.

Seymour's approach to ageing is refreshingly candid and empowering.

In a conversation with Hello magazine, she expressed her desire to destigmatise the ageing process.

‘The world is against ageing. We hate ageing,’ she said.

‘We look at ageing, and we go, “Oh, no, there’s a wrinkle, oh my God. Get rid of it. Grey hair. No. Terrifying!”’

‘Whereas you can look at it the other way, and you can say actually, “I now have time in my life to do things I really want to do.”’

‘Maybe I can now become the person I want to be.’

Remarkably, Seymour has maintained her appearance without resorting to ‘radical’ measures.

‘I’m not messing with the structure, I’m just taking care of my skin and my hair and taking vitamins and exercise, and my health,’ she said.

‘I’m a temporary enhancement person rather than a permanent enhancement person.’

‘If I need eyelashes, I stick them on.’

‘If I need more hair, I clip some in.’

Similarly, 74-year-old fashion designer and style icon Vera Wang doesn’t seem to age as well.

She has been highly praised for her ‘ageless’ appearance, and people are dying to know what her beauty secrets are.

She shared her usual habits and the food she likes to eat, which surprised everyone.

But what are her beauty secrets? Read about it here.
Key Takeaways

• Jane Seymour has shared a photo on social media, highlighting her ageless appearance.
  • The 72-year-old actress conveyed a message about setting goals and the importance of kindness for the new year.
  • Fans responded positively to her post, commenting on her inspiring words and timeless beauty.
  • In an interview with Hello magazine, Seymour discussed wanting to destigmatise ageing, mentioning she prefers temporary over permanent enhancements to maintain her looks.
What do you think about Jane Seymour’s ageless appearance? Do you have other time-defying beauty secrets you’d like to share? Let us know in the comments below!

Reactions: Liag and Littleboy8
Sponsored
Jane Seymour has always been one of the worlds most stunning looking women, and one of the most kind hearted people on this earth. With social media becoming such an alluring priority in peoples lives it’s a shame more people of today don’t choose to have a woman like Jane to be one of their role models. The world has & continues to become a very ugly place both physically and intellectually.

Jane Seymour, the British actress who captured hearts as the enchanting Bond girl Solitaire in 1973's Live and Let Die, continues to dazzle fans with her timeless beauty.

At 72, Seymour's latest social media posts from her sun-drenched Malibu mansion have left fans in awe, proving that age is but a number for this Hollywood icon.

In one striking image, the actress is seen wearing a sleeveless striped top paired with navy pants, her radiant smile, and lustrous hair, making it hard to believe she's a septuagenarian.

View attachment 38892
Jane Seymour stunned fans with her timeless beauty. Credit: @janeseymour / Instagram

Her caption, 'New year, new goals for 2024!' reflected an optimistic outlook and her zest for life.

‘It’s the time where we start to envision what we want for our future,’ she wrote.

'This year is a canvas for dreams and intentions, a time to set lofty goals and sow the seeds of our aspirations.’

‘In this journey, remember the importance of kindness to yourself—each step, stumble, and victory contributes to the unique artwork of your life.’

‘Embrace challenges, celebrate victories, and grow in those unexpected moments.’

The Dr Quinn Medicine Woman star asked her fans what their goals for the new year were.

Some of her fans answered, from launching a new business to being the ‘best mum possible’.

Her other fans, captivated by her words and stunning appearance, have responded with an outpouring of admiration.

‘You are magnificent, Jane, and so inspiring with your kindness and empathy,’ a third added.

In another photo, Seymour stands beside her Christmas tree, poised to take down the festive decorations.

Dressed in a pale blue sweater that casually drapes off her shoulders and white pants, she exuded elegance and charm.

‘OK, it’s time for that fun weekend project of taking down all the Christmas decorations!’ she wrote in her post.

‘Beautiful picture. Thank you for sharing with us, have a wonderful day, Jane,’ one said.

In a conversation with Hello magazine, she expressed her desire to destigmatise the ageing process.

‘We look at ageing, and we go, “Oh, no, there’s a wrinkle, oh my God. Get rid of it. Grey hair. No. Terrifying!”’

‘Whereas you can look at it the other way, and you can say actually, “I now have time in my life to do things I really want to do.”’

Remarkably, Seymour has maintained her appearance without resorting to ‘radical’ measures.

‘I’m not messing with the structure, I’m just taking care of my skin and my hair and taking vitamins and exercise, and my health,’ she said.

‘I’m a temporary enhancement person rather than a permanent enhancement person.’

Similarly, 74-year-old fashion designer and style icon Vera Wang doesn’t seem to age as well.

She has been highly praised for her ‘ageless’ appearance, and people are dying to know what her beauty secrets are.

She shared her usual habits and the food she likes to eat, which surprised everyone.

Key Takeaways

• Jane Seymour has shared a photo on social media, highlighting her ageless appearance.
  • The 72-year-old actress conveyed a message about setting goals and the importance of kindness for the new year.
  • Fans responded positively to her post, commenting on her inspiring words and timeless beauty.
  • In an interview with Hello magazine, Seymour discussed wanting to destigmatise ageing, mentioning she prefers temporary over permanent enhancements to maintain her looks.
What do you think about Jane Seymour’s ageless appearance? Do you have other time-defying beauty secrets you’d like to share? Let us know in the comments below!
Not much plastic there just good genes

View attachment 38892

Key Takeaways

LOL. She's gotta have seen DR Plastic surgeon to look that young - not a sag or bag in sight, no lines, creases, folds etc - Yep she's BS-ing us all and has had the plastic done!

Yes she even has admitted she has had plastic surgery previously and bog and fill and botox cannot remove all wrinkles - and then there is air-brushed photography...c'mon! No-one looks like that at 72 years of age naturally.

Yes she even has admitted she has had plastic surgery previously and bog and fill and botox cannot remove all wrinkles - and then there is air-brushed photography...c'mon! No-one looks like that at 72 years of age naturally.
Don’t know but my mum died at 92 and still had peaches and cream skin not a wrinkle in sight and she had 7kids. 😍

TBF my Scottish Grandmother had peaches and cream face @ 80 something, but she was not a slight build...pretty sure her voluptuous breasts would have touched her toes without great reinforcement...all respect Grandmother!

Reactions: Littleboy8
Well, that bodes well for you then I guess :)
No my mum never sunbaked and she always ate well and never drank or smoked in her life. But she did die of emphysema from dad smoking heavily. I sunbaked all my life ate what I wanted and drank like a 🐟. I changed my bad habits but too late in life never mind.my mum and I could have been twins as we dressed to kill looked alike, tall, skinny good looking🤣she looked 72 not 92 when she died.

Last edited:
Reactions: Knell