Funny thing when working for many years in a stressful job, I found that I actually put on weight, found eating to be a very relaxing time compared to the rest of my day at work. Eventually left the job....got too fat to get into my car to go to work. 😉

Funny thing when working for many years in a stressful job, I found that I actually put on weight, found eating to be a very relaxing time compared to the rest of my day at work. Eventually left the job....got too fat to get into my car to go to work. 😉
Always loved a stressful job. It made life more challenging :)

• Love
Reactions: mOiOz
yep, and it always gave you something to think about 24 hours a day, seven days a week etc etc. 😉
Was just thinking, if STRESS helps you to lose weight and I dream about work and stress in my sleep, how come I don't wake up skinnier?

• Haha
Reactions: mOiOz
Was just thinking, if STRESS helps you to lose weight and I dream about work and stress in my sleep, how come I don't wake up skinnier?
Maybe you sleepwalk without realizing and go to the Kitchen fridge and eat all you can, then stagger back to bed unaware of what you have done. 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: Ezzy and Observer
LIE LIE - I've been so stressed out dealing with Centrelink and NDIS spending all day on the phone waiting for someone to answer that I have been having angina attacks and skinny I definitely am not.