Hello, @Singomate ! We're very sorry about all the trouble :cry: We totally understand that the site can be confusing to some new members but we want to reassure you that we're always here to help you navigate through it!

May I ask whether you're accessing the site via computer or mobile? Selecting an image may slightly vary but I'll do my best to break it down for you!

Step 1: When creating a forum post, click the image icon as seen below.

Screenshot at Mar 10 08-17-36.png
Step 2: When on a computer, you can opt to drag a jpeg image over the encircled area OR click within the encircled area to prompt your computer to open your files. Once you've opened the files, click the image you want to upload.

However, if you're using a phone, touch the encircled area to prompt your mobile to open your gallery. Scroll over your album to find the image you want to include and select it.

Screenshot at Mar 10 08-18-47.png

Step 3: The image should pop up after selecting. If it doesn't show up, it might be a file that's not compatible with the forum. Please make sure the pictures are in ".jpg", ".jpeg" or ".png" ☺️

Screenshot at Mar 10 08-21-26.png
If you have any questions, feel free to reply to this thread! ❤️

Last edited:
Hello, @Singomate ! We're very sorry about all the trouble :cry: We totally understand that the site can be confusing to some new members but we want to reassure you that we're always here to help you navigate through it!

May I ask whether you're accessing the site via computer or mobile? Selecting an image may slightly vary but I'll do my best to break it down for you!

Step 1: When creating a forum post, click the image icon as seen below.

Step 2: When on a computer, you can opt to drag a jpeg image over the encircled area OR click within the encircled area to prompt your computer to open your files. Once you've opened the files, click the image you want to upload.

However, if you're using a phone, touch the encircled area to prompt your mobile to open your gallery. Scroll over your album to find the image you want to include and select it.

Step 3: The image should pop up after selecting. If it doesn't show up, it might be a file that's not compatible with the forum. Please make sure the pictures are in ".jpg", ".jpeg" or ".png" ☺️

If you have any questions, feel free to reply to this thread! ❤️

I will give it another shot, thanks for your patience. It keeps telling me that the image is to big 😡
@Singomate Hey! That explains a lot actually!

Sometimes, if a selected image is too big, the forum will need you to convert it into a tinier file size. I know that sounds a little intimidating but if I can do it, I'm sure you can too ;)

So, 1st step: If you're on your computer, pull up this website: https://tinyjpg.com/

Once you open it, you should see something like this...

Screenshot at Mar 10 11-00-05.png
Step 2: Drag an image of your choice to the encircled area OR click anywhere within the area to prompt your computer to open your files.

Step 3: Pick an image, sit back for a few seconds and let the magic happen! 🤩

Screenshot at Mar 10 11-02-08.png

Step 4: Once it's finished compressing, click the 'download' button next to it.

Screenshot at Mar 10 11-02-32.png

Step 5: That's it! It should download a new image that has been converted to a smaller file size. Double-check the bottom left of your screen and see if something like this shows up:

Screenshot at Mar 10 11-02-43.png
After that, you should be able to use the converted, smaller image to upload to the forum :)

We know this may sound tedious so it's completely optional! Feel free to find another picture if you feel this is a little overwhelming.

As always, we're here to answer any of your queries. 😁

@Singomate Hey! That explains a lot actually!

Sometimes, if a selected image is too big, the forum will need you to convert it into a tinier file size. I know that sounds a little intimidating but if I can do it, I'm sure you can too ;)

So, 1st step: If you're on your computer, pull up this website: https://tinyjpg.com/

Once you open it, you should see something like this...

Step 2: Drag an image of your choice to the encircled area OR click anywhere within the area to prompt your computer to open your files.

Step 3: Pick an image, sit back for a few seconds and let the magic happen! 🤩

View attachment 2312

Step 4: Once it's finished compressing, click the 'download' button next to it.

Step 5: That's it! It should download a new image that has been converted to a smaller file size. Double-check the bottom left of your screen and see if something like this shows up:

After that, you should be able to use the converted, smaller image to upload to the forum :)

We know this may sound tedious so it's completely optional! Feel free to find another picture if you feel this is a little overwhelming.

As always, we're here to answer any of your queries. 😁
I