Squeaky clean oven in no time! Mum reveals the product she swears by for flawless cleaning

How exciting is cleaning? Who are we kidding… it usually isn’t. If you’re keen to get it all over and done with in only a couple of seconds, then take a seat because you’re going to want to hear this.

TikTok sensation and mum-of-two, Carolina Mccauley, shared the ‘miracle’ product she uses for an effortlessly clean oven door.

She uses a Black + Decker Power Scrubber which is a handheld scrubber that’s designed to reach even the furthest nooks and crannies of your household items. The gadget comes with two durable scrub pads and it’s battery-powered! Hooray for wire-free gizmos!

RWCUi1LYPz31zRvREMJDAU3m-nZlzpyaCj2RbejlxUosXVzUGLDWQNZ3Gty9mlZYmMhBiadY8Bbd66xOZfRxuRKAlyED_WZkPNY1kKoosKvqS5xIXFY0uBoTofKMqwgn2UR02blR
2cF7v76R-TInoYfDXbvDRpM_7NMGPZ5fh9SWH8TDcBYoCYzdra0pDC0l-lXgtAyBbGhQ-_8yZD6hH3wDVFUpb4ggAr1oRYO07LHd7ecCHHT9Ak7N5keY94MXEFfTlMNjpYVRhygW

Sneak-peek at Carolina’s TikTok video. Image Credit: @carolina.mccauley

In Carolina’s TikTok video, she begins by attaching a clean scrub pad to the power scrubber and dunking it into ‘The Pink Stuff’ cleaning paste. She powers up the gadget and glides it all over her dirty oven door, letting it work its magic.

Just like that, the rapid spinning motion of the brush thoroughly lifts stains and grime with little to no effort!

“I'm not going to lie, this makes cleaning so much easier.” Carolina said.

Once the glass screen had been scrubbed completely, Carolina wiped off the paste with a hand towel to reveal a sparkling, pristine oven door. The cleaning queen was taken aback by how well the scrubber worked and shared the mind-blowing results with her followers.

Her video amassed a total of 37k views and over 1800 likes, with fans sharing their amazement in the comments.

“I need this cleaner! Looks so convenient for cleaning all around the house.” one user wrote.

“I need one! The Pink Stuff didn’t work on my oven door. Thanks!” another added.

“Adding this to my Amazon cart ASAP! No more hand scrubbing for me.” said a third.

l1rv_q9mQsmsia7DJWrQ3xtmf_2S0GXJNuLW0-8LWOqhW5zfMZ4cAfxdeCRUVrCASceHeyF32pYpb8aIggPpGuUIDnDYB-lZ1gQBXnKU4LoJ0ZShA_M1WS8OylxzUaPzQeRaphUN

Carolina’s ‘Miracle’ product. Image Credit: Amazon

The Black + Decker Power Scrubber brush is usually available for purchase on Amazon but due to high demand, is currently out of stock. Make sure to keep an eye out for when these bad boys are back on Amazon’s (virtual) shelves in the future!

For now, the closest thing we can recommend is a gizmo from Bunnings called Rubbermaid Scrubbing Reveal Power Scrubber Brush. It comes with interchangeable brush heads and it claims to deliver up to 60 scrubs per second!

Disclaimer: We’d like to mention that the SDC is not affiliated with any of these products, and we don’t know if Caroline has a commercial relationship with Amazon.

If you want to check out Carolina’s full TikTok video, you may watch it below!

Video Credit: @carolina.mccauley

Sponsored