Geee I hope this person is okay. A few Years back a mate blew a Tyre while barreling along a dusty gravel road just out of Albany in W.A (I saw the photos when the tow truck pulled him out after they chain sawed two of the trees and winched him out).

He told how he instantly went bush down a steep slope and wedged his vehicle in solid between three trees. He said he was there for two days because the back window of the ute was two tight and he couldn't get out and it was the only exit.

Lucky, he had a few tins of beer in the ute, (terry always had beer and his cigarettes) a big bag of potato chips and a very old apple in his workbag but only had a singlet and shorts on, but luckily the car heater worked.

His wife notified Neighbours and the police, and they luckily saw the tracks leading off the road because the car horn was barely able to be heard as he was tilted up about a foot at the back... If I hadn't of seen the photos I wouldn't of believed it.

Well well well......that didn't show up on his Navigation maps in the car.....straight down the wormhole to who knows where....he'll need help at his wellness clinic after that. 😏😉

Reactions: Ezzy
Similar, but a near miss at a prison near me. When it was being built, a neighbour (an electrician), was sent to work there. Rounding the bend at reasonable speed & driving towards the opened steel gates of the outer wall to drive through to the inner prison he had to make a quick stop to avoid falling into the pit which vehicles drive over for inspection prior to entry & exit of the inner part of the prison. This pit was 2m deep.

Similar, but a near miss at a prison near me. When it was being built, a neighbour (an electrician), was sent to work there. Rounding the bend at reasonable speed & driving towards the opened steel gates of the outer wall to drive through to the inner prison he had to make a quick stop to avoid falling into the pit which vehicles drive over for inspection prior to entry & exit of the inner part of the prison. This pit was 2m deep.
FYI: The chamber between the inner wall and the outer wall, for vehicle inspection is called a Sally port.

Reactions: Ezzy