Snag the best deals before they're gone: Discover this $1 delivery secret from retail giants!

As online shopping becomes increasingly popular, a group of major Australian retailers has introduced an enticing new offer.

A limited-time promotion aims to enhance the convenience and affordability of online shopping, providing an opportunity for customers to enjoy significant savings on delivery fees.

This initiative highlights the evolving landscape of retail, where ease of access and cost-effectiveness are becoming paramount for consumers.

A consortium of major Australian retailers, including the likes of Kmart, Target, Bunnings, Officeworks, and Priceline, banded together to offer a deal that seems almost too good to be true.

OnePass, the membership that grants you unlimited free deliveries, slashed its price to a mere $1 per month for an entire year.

Yes, you read that right—twelve months of hassle-free, cost-effective online shopping at your fingertips.

Screenshot 2024-06-27 094208.jpg
Leading Australian stores such as Kmart, Target, Bunnings, Officeworks, and Priceline are offering a $1 per month OnePass membership deal for 12 months, which includes unlimited free deliveries. Credit: OnePass

This is a golden opportunity for those of you who have embraced the digital age and enjoy the convenience of shopping from the comfort of your home.

Imagine not having to worry about the added delivery costs when you're ordering your home essentials, gardening supplies, or even your health and beauty products.

It's the kind of deal that makes you feel like you're part of an exclusive club—because, well, you are!

Take Tess Chapman, for example, a full-time working mum-of-two from Mornington. She's a testament to the benefits of this deal, estimating that she can save around $100 a year on deliveries alone by signing up.

And let's face it, who wouldn't want an extra $100 in their pocket for the finer things in life?

However, here's the catch: this flash end-of-financial-year sale won't last forever.

It's a limited-time offer that expires at the end of the month, so it's essential to act fast to secure your membership.

Unfortunately, existing members won't be able to take advantage of this particular deal, but it's a fantastic opportunity for new members to jump on board.

This initiative comes at a time when Australians are increasingly turning to online shopping.

According to Australia Post, there's been a shift in consumer behaviour, with more frequent but smaller purchases becoming the norm, with the average basket size now sitting at $98.10.

‘Repeat purchasing intensified, as the number of purchases per household went up,’ Australia Post stated in its latest state of commerce report.

‘Households that shopped 26-51 times a year increased by two per cent while the group of most frequent shoppers, who made over 52 purchases annually, increased by one per cent.’

Moreover, the speed of delivery is a crucial factor for many shoppers, with 68 per cent admitting to abandoning their cart if the delivery method is too slow.

From exciting online shopping deals to cautionary tales, the digital marketplace in Australia is a dynamic arena where both opportunities and risks abound.

Retail giants like Kmart, Bunnings, and Priceline are enticing customers with new dollar deals online, making it easier than ever to snag bargains from the comfort of home.

However, amid this shopping spree, Australia Post issued an urgent warning about a surge in delivery scams affecting a record number of Australians.

As more people embrace the convenience of online shopping, staying vigilant against these evolving threats becomes increasingly crucial.
Key Takeaways
  • Major Australian retailers, including Kmart, Target, Bunnings, Officeworks, and Priceline, have introduced a $1 per month deal for 12 months for OnePass membership, providing unlimited free deliveries.
  • The offer is aimed at new members and will not apply to existing OnePass members.
  • The discounted OnePass membership could save shoppers, like full-time working mother Tess Chapman, an estimated $100 a year on delivery costs.
  • The promotion highlighted the increasing trend of Australians turning to online shopping, with consumers making more frequent but smaller purchases, and the importance of delivery speed to online shoppers.
Have you taken advantage of similar deals in the past? How has it impacted your shopping habits? Share your thoughts and experiences in the comments below!

Sponsored
One pass is fantastic I've been a member for years $40 a year I only have to have 1 or 2 deliveries a month and it's paid for especially if I purchased a large size or amount of items in one order it can cover the yearly fee in 1 delivery.
As I live in country Victoria there are a lot of things that I can not purchase locally so I have to either drive to a major city or order online which I consider to be the best option.

I have one pass and it’s saved me heaps. We live in Victoria and I send things to my grandkids in WA and NSW with no shipping costs. Just a warning though, if you buy from the clearance option on line at Target delivery is not covered. I had to get mine delivered click and collect to our local KMart store, which is about 3 mins away.

I’ve been a OnePass member for a few years & as I prefer to shop online it well & truly pays for itself, actually I’m way ahead as I very rarely pay postage. I was so glad when Priceline signed up. I even encourage my husband to go to Bunnings as long as he uses my Flybuys & OnePass cards as I get extra points. It’s definitely a winner in my household.

Imagine not having to worry about the added delivery costs when you're ordering your home essentials, gardening supplies, or even your health and beauty products.
Imagine the inconvenience/trouble of replacing spoiling fresh vegetables/ produce?

Reactions: Ezzy
Imagine the inconvenience/trouble of replacing spoiling fresh vegetables/ produce?
Why would I be inconvenienced replacing spoiling vegetables? They come click & collect from Woolworths or Coles! Who has time to negotiate car parks & other shoppers.