Tamsk

Nov 19, 2022
SmartEnergy device

Hi all, I see the advertisement of the SmartEnergy device Posted, has anyone in Australia purchased and used this device, seems too good to be true, if you know what I mean. Article says you can save up 90% off your power bill

Await anyone's reply regarding this device which seems like a miracle Energy Saving device if it works

Regards

Thomas

1719705881771.png

Hi Thomas
After clicking on the link advertising the SmartEnergy device, your screen would have shown https://blog.nativediscount.com/smart-energy-inge-usd. At the foot of that page, a disclosure reads: 'This is a sponsored article and not a real news article, or blog. This page can receive compensation for each click or sale made via this site.'
There is also a link titled 'Privacy Policy', which actually leads to a 'Terms of Service' page. There, Section 5 ends with: 'We do not warrant that the quality of any products, services, information, or other material purchased or obtained by you will meet your expectations, or that any errors in the Service will be corrected.' The page ends with: 'One is not entitled to request a full refund when the lack of conformity is only minor or insignificant or when the product has been used for quite some time.'
In the blog that is 'not a real news article, or blog', both the link to order the SmartEnergy device and the buttons for checking its availability lead to https://www.nativediscount.com/en/smartenergy-us/checkout/. That's the website that hosts the "blog".
None of the information you see on the pages mentioned above enables you to tell whether the SmartEnergy device "will meet your expectations".
Online reviews of the product will give you that information. Many of the reviews are negative.
Wary1

Much of the information provided in my reply to Tamsk about the SmartEnergy Device also applies to the advertorial for the Smart TV device. It was visible at the foot of this thread today but I haven't worked out how to capture a pic of it in a format that I can attach here. The text beside the little black gadget reads:
Recommended by Outbrain
Why Seniors Are Snapping Up This TV Box. We Explain!

Anyone looking at the advertorial should be careful about clicking on the links at the foot of it. When I did that, my virus protector sent a message that read: 'Threat secured' and 'We've safely aborted connection of track.auroraveil.bid because it was infected with URL:Blacklist.'

Wary1