Smart casual is in! Shoppers are obsessed with Kmart’s latest fashion buy

If you’re a fan of classy outfits, you’re going to love this one! Fashionistas are flocking to Kmart stores to get their hands on this latest clothing set – a new blue power suit (for an affordable price of $35).

It comes with $22 matching pants which only sets shoppers back $57 total if it’s bought with the blazer. But if you’d rather have a slightly more casual look, you can always switch the pants with matching $15 shorts!

Kmart fans are floored by the set as it’s relatively cheap compared to bigger brands that sell similar outfits for hundreds of dollars.

The new release took the internet by storm after a stylist from Perth, Breeahn Carter, featured the buy in a now-viral Instagram video. The video was also shared on Kmart’s official account.

'When I say run, don’t walk – especially for this linen blend blazer and pants. I mean it!' she wrote online.

PQUviXV367CZO9CGgD_2LFiGueVRvaxoAgKnamD8aQGFfwqUmi2mcUR4YfKaXWWHmESwiYgZzU_1F2Vwg_Xm_KAtXKQTgLhdDCXPVrA3jvxPpN4NDgt-97R9vn92v0N5gPx_FOhN4ua8MYRUHc8PL2NP453Jpzo7EK0fbw-f8qDQY1hgHT6hoAGq
Uo7VQWsGICorU6Ruj-q79VP_tavwL_7e3kaYF19jPLFLF5TWDBUM_wvaMroq-4rz0JALlcxmA_T-I7oRjvNOb1tTO2oB5DwpWXurNRG50VeWNupEXTtzehG2mdf9h499oKqi62vcytBxkbOIQfz23ruZjqxG9tkUECJQLgnXtMFDFlhIyc1G9zk2

Keep em’ coming, Kmart! Source: @breeahncarter, @lisagal_01

'These might be the best Kmart clothes that I've ever bought,' Breeahn can be heard saying in the video.

'I have some of Kmart’s linen blend blazers from a few years ago and they're still going strong.'

As the set is made with light linen material, it's a great outfit choice all throughout the year. It can also be paired with a wide variety of accessories and clothing.

Breeahn said that the power suit is a good way to add a pop of colour to your wardrobe.

'It's blue, not too offensive like a bright pink or orange… Who's going to grab this one? I cannot wait to wear it!'

Source: @breeahncarter

Stylist and mum-of-two Lisa Galanopolous also rocked the budget-friendly blazer. She paired it with white drawstring pants, a pink floral top, and heels.

'I'm giving you all the nautical “Greek Island” vibe today, featuring the linen blazer in a calm shade of sea blue for $35 at Kmart.’ she captioned the video.

The product is part of the retail giant’s new spring and summer collections. Shoppers are snapping them off the shelves fast – it’s already out of stock in sizes 6 and 18 online.

Both of the videos have since been viewed over 250,000 times when combined.

'Okay, I need this in every colour.' one person commented, while another added: 'This is so cute.'

Source: @lisagal_01

‘I already have the blazer! I didn’t know it had matching pants. I’ll be getting those ASAP!’ declared a third.

‘I have been searching for an affordable bright blue blazer for years! I can’t wait to get my hands on them.’ gushed a fourth.

‘Oh, wow! These will fly off the shelves. The set looks amazing on you!’ praised one more.

d_4NVE0bj42xEkGA0ELpB4brm8OcTOPpGqop6QJGNBuiymP-BaQ5kPJBrY4w3QOInv2CzOfD_-bT_7i22UWUWtL4GJP9nEu8FJz5-Durx-AdnBjTeYHcV9QeSV1BSREHykq6l52H16iDWkEBc_oap-1n0dRzZwhhly4x1Sad-mHI9ULwNn7e0595iw
U460yvyDDPrk1B_1w8fEOYlj4h6aTqbzDTcTX8Wh05XP-1ffVjoto2xu4_y7__G_qo_U4MRRpkHREMg64s2LHiruFsnRFGC2Hd5n81aKjRQFM4TzJEeuNbAFlwatCMFJ4BWNlvSOpY-Tyso_ecDiVuF74ivJiwBTSEYcnpwqakYTUSWgZeHocdN8_A

Kmart’s Smart Linen range. Source: Kmart

But one shopper pointed out the downside that comes with clothes made out of linen, saying: ‘I just can't buy anything made with linen or linen blend as it involves ironing.’

Another criticised: ‘Hmm… I personally don’t think it’s flattering. The outfit reminds me of theatre scrubs.’

As of now, the full set is only available in one colour but customers are pleading for it to be available in pink.

What are your thoughts on Kmart’s latest smart linen range? Will you be dropping by your local store to see if it suits you (no pun intended) or is the set overrated? Let us know in the comments!

Reactions: Zoya, Ricci and BJM
Sponsored
If you’re a fan of classy outfits, you’re going to love this one! Fashionistas are flocking to Kmart stores to get their hands on this latest clothing set – a new blue power suit (for an affordable price of $35).

It comes with $22 matching pants which only sets shoppers back $57 total if it’s bought with the blazer. But if you’d rather have a slightly more casual look, you can always switch the pants with matching $15 shorts!

Kmart fans are floored by the set as it’s relatively cheap compared to bigger brands that sell similar outfits for hundreds of dollars.

The new release took the internet by storm after a stylist from Perth, Breeahn Carter, featured the buy in a now-viral Instagram video. The video was also shared on Kmart’s official account.

'When I say run, don’t walk – especially for this linen blend blazer and pants. I mean it!' she wrote online.

PQUviXV367CZO9CGgD_2LFiGueVRvaxoAgKnamD8aQGFfwqUmi2mcUR4YfKaXWWHmESwiYgZzU_1F2Vwg_Xm_KAtXKQTgLhdDCXPVrA3jvxPpN4NDgt-97R9vn92v0N5gPx_FOhN4ua8MYRUHc8PL2NP453Jpzo7EK0fbw-f8qDQY1hgHT6hoAGq
Uo7VQWsGICorU6Ruj-q79VP_tavwL_7e3kaYF19jPLFLF5TWDBUM_wvaMroq-4rz0JALlcxmA_T-I7oRjvNOb1tTO2oB5DwpWXurNRG50VeWNupEXTtzehG2mdf9h499oKqi62vcytBxkbOIQfz23ruZjqxG9tkUECJQLgnXtMFDFlhIyc1G9zk2

Keep em’ coming, Kmart! Source: @breeahncarter, @lisagal_01

'These might be the best Kmart clothes that I've ever bought,' Breeahn can be heard saying in the video.

'I have some of Kmart’s linen blend blazers from a few years ago and they're still going strong.'

As the set is made with light linen material, it's a great outfit choice all throughout the year. It can also be paired with a wide variety of accessories and clothing.

Breeahn said that the power suit is a good way to add a pop of colour to your wardrobe.

'It's blue, not too offensive like a bright pink or orange… Who's going to grab this one? I cannot wait to wear it!'

Source: @breeahncarter

Stylist and mum-of-two Lisa Galanopolous also rocked the budget-friendly blazer. She paired it with white drawstring pants, a pink floral top, and heels.

'I'm giving you all the nautical “Greek Island” vibe today, featuring the linen blazer in a calm shade of sea blue for $35 at Kmart.’ she captioned the video.

The product is part of the retail giant’s new spring and summer collections. Shoppers are snapping them off the shelves fast – it’s already out of stock in sizes 6 and 18 online.

Both of the videos have since been viewed over 250,000 times when combined.

'Okay, I need this in every colour.' one person commented, while another added: 'This is so cute.'

Source: @lisagal_01

‘I already have the blazer! I didn’t know it had matching pants. I’ll be getting those ASAP!’ declared a third.

‘I have been searching for an affordable bright blue blazer for years! I can’t wait to get my hands on them.’ gushed a fourth.

‘Oh, wow! These will fly off the shelves. The set looks amazing on you!’ praised one more.

d_4NVE0bj42xEkGA0ELpB4brm8OcTOPpGqop6QJGNBuiymP-BaQ5kPJBrY4w3QOInv2CzOfD_-bT_7i22UWUWtL4GJP9nEu8FJz5-Durx-AdnBjTeYHcV9QeSV1BSREHykq6l52H16iDWkEBc_oap-1n0dRzZwhhly4x1Sad-mHI9ULwNn7e0595iw
U460yvyDDPrk1B_1w8fEOYlj4h6aTqbzDTcTX8Wh05XP-1ffVjoto2xu4_y7__G_qo_U4MRRpkHREMg64s2LHiruFsnRFGC2Hd5n81aKjRQFM4TzJEeuNbAFlwatCMFJ4BWNlvSOpY-Tyso_ecDiVuF74ivJiwBTSEYcnpwqakYTUSWgZeHocdN8_A

Kmart’s Smart Linen range. Source: Kmart

But one shopper pointed out the downside that comes with clothes made out of linen, saying: ‘I just can't buy anything made with linen or linen blend as it involves ironing.’

Another criticised: ‘Hmm… I personally don’t think it’s flattering. The outfit reminds me of theatre scrubs.’

As of now, the full set is only available in one colour but customers are pleading for it to be available in pink.

What are your thoughts on Kmart’s latest smart linen range? Will you be dropping by your local store to see if it suits you (no pun intended) or is the set overrated? Let us know in the comments!

What looks good on one figure may not look so good on another....you need to be honest with yourself when you look in the mirror. Being short this jacket would look silly on me :)

Nah! It doesn't light any fires under me. I can see some young, early teens rocking this look but no, us older sophisticates want something more classy in our wardrobe!!:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Zoya
Your post about Kmart's latest fashion find really resonated with me. I've always been a fan of smart casual outfits that offer both style and comfort, so hearing about the new blue power suit set at such an affordable price is fantastic news.
I recently stumbled upon an emerald green suit that I've been itching to style, and your mention of the Kmart set has me thinking about how I can incorporate both pieces into my wardrobe. The option to switch between pants and shorts is especially appealing, as it adds a lot of versatility to the outfit.

Last edited:
Sorry, not for me, I also think it looks like theatre scrubs and I also hate linen.
I'm not worried about the ironing, but why bother, five minutes after you put it on it looks like you slept in it.
Back in 1990 I had two 3pc suits tailor made while in Hong Kong, one blue and one cream. beautiful fabric. I must admit they weren't cheap, but you get what you pay for.
34 years later, I still have them.
I get compliments on them all the time, they are timeless.
Also mix and match the jackets with jeans.
I don't know about that girl being a "stylist", that TShirt looks terrible with that colour jacket, although I do think the lass in the shorts set looks nice.