Slash your gym membership costs with these 5 Kmart products!

Thinking about cutting costs by ditching your expensive gym membership? You don't have to compromise on your fitness goals thanks to these top budget-friendly buys from Kmart.

Whether you're a beginner or a fitness fanatic, these picks will have you breaking a sweat without breaking the bank.

The best part? You can work out in the comfort of your own home.

Mini Exercise Bike, $35

Cycling is one of the lowest-impact cardio options, and this mini version fits in any space.

Screenshot 2023-10-24 094803.png
Mini Exercise Bike, $35. Credit: Kmart

With eight resistance levels, an adjustable seat and an LCD display for time and calories—you'll feel like you're on an actual bike without taking up your whole garage.

Kmart shoppers who bought this product left positive reviews on the website, with one writing:

‘A wonderful, [economical] device for post-op/rehab exercises after my knee replacement. The mini-exercise bike is very easy to use and a good alternative to the usual exercise bike set-up. After surgery, you can be a bit unsteady, but there is no risk of falls from heights using this apparatus. Thoroughly recommend this item.’

Another happy customer said: ‘Purchased this for my mum for her knee recovery, it’s helped with her mobility so much. She mentions it at least once a week.’

Mini Massage Gun, $55

Post-workout massage guns like this one promise to reduce muscle soreness within minutes.

Screenshot 2023-10-24 095235.png
Mini Massage Gun, $55. Credit: Kmart

The massage gun’s ts ergonomic design, multiple interchangeable head attachments and four speed settings can help with muscle knots.

The product received positive reviews from Kmart shoppers, with one saying: ‘The massage gun works perfectly and has multiple heads for different areas of the body as well as some instructions on which muscles to use which attachment on.’

‘I found this mini massage gun to help release the stiff joints, would recommend it,’ a second customer shared.

Folding Fitness Mat, $26

Elevate your home workout space with this versatile fitness mat, designed to optimise your exercise routine.

Screenshot 2023-10-24 095926.png
Folding Fitness Mat, $26. Credit: Kmart

Its 4 cm thickness will help protect you when performing your exercise routine. When you're done, simply fold it up and stow it away, ensuring your home gym stays clutter-free and organised.

A satisfied customer wrote their review on the retailer’s website, calling this a ‘great product’.

‘I bruise super easy. Every other yoga or fitness mat has been too thin for me, and I'd end up covered in bruises every time I worked out. But no more do I have to worry about being covered in bruises,’ they wrote.

‘Better than I expected. Protects my knees and ankles when exercising. Excellent value,’ another Kmart shopper stated.

4 Micro Stretch Bands, $8

If you’re looking into improving your small-motion exercises, these Kmart stretch bands are perfect for you.

Screenshot 2023-10-24 100557.png
4 Micro Stretch Bands, $8. Credit: Kmart

Exercising with stretch bands—with varying resistance levels—can aid in core strength and balance training and is perfect for those who want to stay fit and active without leaving their house.

But keep in mind: Kmart advised their customers to consult their physician before starting an exercise program. To ensure safety, shoppers must follow its usage instructions carefully.

‘Perfect bands for at-home workouts,’ a buyer said on the website.

Another customer wrote: ‘Great value. I've used them constantly for months now and still haven't lost their elasticity. Such a great buy!’

Foam Roller - Assorted, $9 each

Foam rollers are perfect for people who want to ease their muscle strain and increase their flexibility and range of motion.

Screenshot 2023-10-24 101531.png
Foam Roller - Assorted, $9 each. Credit: Kmart

This can help people with their stretching routines and relax the large muscles of the back and spine. The retailer offers different versions of foam rollers, depending on which one you need.

If you’re buying online, please note that the design will be randomly selected.

‘Where has this been all my life? Amazing for stretching the spine and getting all the cracks out...only wish I could have chosen the one I actually wanted,’ a happy customer remarked on the Kmart website.

Another buyer stated: ‘I bought this to aid a sore neck. It’s fantastic to roll on and relieve aches and stress. Far cheaper than buying in a fitness store.’

These accessible Kmart products will help you stay active and fit—without breaking the bank! If you’re looking for a specific exercise gym equipment, Kmart offers more items here.

Please note that the products and the prices featured are subject to change.

Not sure where to start on your fitness journey? You can try these simple stretches, which you can do at home daily:

Please remember to always consult your doctor before starting any new exercise routine or fitness program to ensure that it is safe for you.

Key Takeaways
  • The rising cost of living is leading many people to seek alternatives to expensive gym memberships.
  • Kmart offers affordable fitness products that can supplement or even replace a gym workout.
  • Some top Kmart fitness products include a Mini Exercise Bike, a Mini Massage Gun, a Folding Fitness Mat, Micro Stretch Bands, and a Foam Roller.
  • These products range in price but offer affordable solutions for a diverse range of fitness needs.

What’s your daily exercise regimen, members? Do you have fitness tips to share? Let us know in the comments below!

Sponsored
Becareful of buying exercise equipment, make sure it's up to standard otherwise it can cause more damage than good.

If you can afford a gym membership that is actually the better way to go.
If you are doing it wrong you can cause damage . Going to a gym you will get professionals helping you.

After years of exercising thinking I was doing it correct , I was told by my daughter I wasn't. And 40 years ago I was an aerobic instructor with John Valentines and thought I knew it all.
My daughter is a personal trainer, works in a gym and will be competing in her first weight lifting competition and she also has a uni degree in health

Last edited:
Reactions: Ezzy and Bindii
Of more benefit, if you can afford going to a gym, doing exercise at home doesn’t work. It’s not only that you may be doing more damage than good. Going to exercise classes - whether at a gym or at group classes where everyone does the same exercise supervised by a proper and qualified instructor - with people all engaged in the same exercises provides more motivation than saying you will do it religiously everyday at home. Chit, chat after exercise also builds friendships and you are more likely to go than say ‘I’ll do it at home, instead of paying for membership”.

Reactions: Suzanne rose