SDC Rewards Member Upgrade yours now
Luckyus

Luckyus

Dec 18, 2021
Here, There and Everywhere?
Shy Couple on Honeymoon

A young couple are on their honeymoon.
The husband is sitting in the bathroom
on the edge of the bathtub saying to himself.

"Now how can I tell my wife that I've got
really smelly feet and that my socks absolutely stink?

I've managed to keep it from her while we were dating.
But she's bound to find out sooner or later that my
feet really stink. Now how do I tell her?"

Meanwhile the wife is sitting in bed saying to herself,
"Now how do I tell my husband that I've got really bad breath?

I've been very lucky to keep it from him while we were courting,
but as soon as he's lived with me for a week, he's bound to find out.
Now how do I tell him gently?"

The husband finally plucks up enough courage to tell his wife and
walks into the bedroom. He walks over to the bed, and climbs over
to his wife, puts his arm around her neck, moves his face very to hers
and says, "Darling, I've got confession to make."
She says, "So have I love." To which he replies,

"Don't tell me, you've eaten my socks."

Last edited by a moderator:
A REPOST,

To smell or not to smell, that is the question, Whether 'tis nobler in the nose to suffer The stinks and odors of outrageous fortune, Or to take arms against a sea of scents And by opposing end them. To sniff, to waft— No more; and by a sniff to say we end The heartache and the thousand natural smells That flesh is heir to—'tis a consummation Devoutly to be wished. To sniff, to waft— To waft! Perchance to gag! Aye, there's the rub, For in that waft of stench what dreams may come When we have shuffled off this olfactory coil, Must give us pause—there’s the respect That makes calamity of so long life.

For who would bear the smells and stinks of time, The chef's burnt toast, the gym’s unyielding musk, The office coffee gone a shade too dark, The pungent lunchbox left beneath the seat, When he himself might his relief make plain With just a flick of nose and sense away?

A REPOST,

To smell or not to smell, that is the question, Whether 'tis nobler in the nose to suffer The stinks and odors of outrageous fortune, Or to take arms against a sea of scents And by opposing end them. To sniff, to waft— No more; and by a sniff to say we end The heartache and the thousand natural smells That flesh is heir to—'tis a consummation Devoutly to be wished. To sniff, to waft— To waft! Perchance to gag! Aye, there's the rub, For in that waft of stench what dreams may come When we have shuffled off this olfactory coil, Must give us pause—there’s the respect That makes calamity of so long life.

For who would bear the smells and stinks of time, The chef's burnt toast, the gym’s unyielding musk, The office coffee gone a shade too dark, The pungent lunchbox left beneath the seat, When he himself might his relief make plain With just a flick of nose and sense away?
If it's a recent repost, then maybe suggest to a moderator to check and remove, although personally L have noticed reposts but such is the nature of this forum designed for the seniors among us I choose to ignore such repetitions and go with the flow . Because no doubt it will happen again and life is becoming starter to worry about trivialities in our daily lives, In our current climes we need all the humor we can muster to counteract the mania of government.

If it's a recent repost, then maybe suggest to a moderator to check and remove, although personally L have noticed reposts but such is the nature of this forum designed for the seniors among us I choose to ignore such repetitions and go with the flow . Because no doubt it will happen again and life is becoming starter to worry about trivialities in our daily lives, In our current climes we need all the humor we can muster to counteract the mania of government.
The poem was a repost not the article. Sorry for confusion, BUT I agree with what you wrote.