Short Cut Keys

Ever wanted to learn shortcut keys?
How do I get a list of these shortcut keys?
Use an Ai app, if you are using MS Windows you will have an app called Copilot.
You will find this in the bottom right side of the Task Bar.
just click it to open it.
type in what you want it to do, (or click the microphone and dictate)
for instance to find shortcuts for WORD type in something like this...
Create a list of shortcut keys for Microsoft Word with an explanation of each shortcut.
Click the arrow and the copilot will generate the results

of course, you can find all these shortcuts for anything, if there are any, just enter the software name instead of WORD
you can also copy the answers to a Word Processor or even to a notepad and send to the printer

there are other Ai apps also available you just have to google for them

HAVE FUN

Sponsored
Wow. I actually sat down and created an Excel spreadsheet with about 300? I think, Microsoft key shortcuts. pretty sure I put it to disc. I may still have it.

Reactions: Johan van Zalen

Join the conversation

News, deals, games, and bargains for Aussies over 60. From everyday expenses like groceries and eating out, to electronics, fashion and travel, the club is all about helping you make your money go further.

Seniors Discount Club

The SDC searches for the best deals, discounts, and bargains for Aussies over 60. From everyday expenses like groceries and eating out, to electronics, fashion and travel, the club is all about helping you make your money go further.
  1. New members
  2. Jokes & fun
  3. Photography
  4. Nostalgia / Yesterday's Australia
  5. Food and Lifestyle
  6. Money Saving Hacks
  7. Offtopic / Everything else
  • We believe that retirement should be a time to relax and enjoy life, not worry about money. That's why we're here to help our members make the most of their retirement years. If you're over 60 and looking for ways to save money, connect with others, and have a laugh, we’d love to have you aboard.
  • Advertise with us

User Menu

Enjoyed Reading our Story?

• Share this forum to your loved ones.
Change Weather Postcode×
Change Petrol Postcode×