Shopping at Coles can now earn you TRIPLE Flybuys points!

One of the nation's largest supermarket chains is providing a perk for customers as a way to help offset the rising cost of living, which is a concern for a significant number of Aussies.

Simply shopping at Coles now grants customers a threefold increase in the number of Flybuys points they earn!

25j7Bbsa0_C92ZB-i0exyHRl-LrgNglDat3Q289LizdXlsl77g8RqIXEYkz_hA3SLV5TFGnRVf-CJwZ3sB0uDf0OrebiH0CbbFUeksWQZ5h8EmCGeerzGwQpl_pLUQQa6uSGNcg-A7xeZ1rMZg

For the first time, Coles is giving triple Flybuys points on thousands of items. Credit: Coles.

Aussies looking to stock their pantry for the winter are in for a triple treat this June at their local Coles supermarket. For the first time, the supermarket chain is offering triple Flybuys points on thousands of Coles brand products across the country.

Customers have until June 28 to take advantage of the promotion, which allows them to boost their balances simply by looking for the Coles logo on products they purchase.

Points can be redeemed for future purchases, travel, entertainment, technology, and gift cards, among other things.

Darian Clarke, a father from Sydney, shared his strategy for "triple stacking" the savings. According to him, you shouldn't restrict yourself to offers that are only available in-store.

Mr Clarke does all of his shopping for the things he needs for daily life at Flybuys partner stores (like Kmart, HCF, Target, and Liquorland), where he can also link any relevant insurance policies.

He went on to say that it doesn't matter what programme you use, the most important thing is to make sure that your current spending ecosystem is compatible with the scheme that you are using.

Mr Clarke revealed that he redeems his points for two primary benefits: making major savings on a single purchase of groceries or exchanging his points for travel points.

"I'm using it for [free flights] next month to go visit my folks," he said.

3scZD4Ukl0Sox9tRLSofqU6xeMrQg2fU_jgQS0IJXkcmTrbFIbRguvx4lBFltPUgcSxQEDcwe6dCfcaiT2HYnFy78JvOMsXNr22HaM967eAaf7tW_9OruzMxnTlIgfhr9jrJv0oUjFz6if6vZw

Coles has also priced hundreds of essential everyday items at $1 or less. Credit: Coles.

In addition to the incredible Flybuys offer, Coles has maintained the price of hundreds of essential day-to-day items at either one dollar or less.

Coles Durum Wheat Pasta 500g for $1, Coles 2 Serve Soup Range for $1, Coles Tuna 85g range for 90c, and Coles Canned Italian Tomatoes 400g for 80c are just a few examples.

Furthermore, customers are being encouraged to take advantage of the Mix 'n Save offer that is available in the meat department at Coles.

With this offer, customers will be able to purchase two packs of 15 popular cuts for the price of $12. Coles' 550g pack of Original Beef Sausages, Coles' 400g pack of RSPCA Chicken Burgers Plain Crumb, and Coles' Pork & Beef 3-star mince are all included in this offer.

Even though we agree that this is a good way to add to your balance, it probably won't be enough to get you a free flight.

According to data from Finder's Consumer Sentiment Tracker, the average amount spent on groceries by an Australian household each week is $155.

Let's say you're successful in spending $80 of that total, which is a little bit more than half, on Coles-branded products. During the time that the bonus offer is active, you will only accumulate a total of 630 points if you make 4 weekly shops. For reference, you can redeem 2,000 points for just a $10 discount.

However, this promotion does provide a helpful opportunity for you to test out some Coles-branded products, which you might have passed up in the past.

Happy shopping, members!

Sponsored
I don't shop at Coles as I would have to pass both Woolies and Aldi to get there. I would shop online with them if they could ever sort my account out. Since moving from WA to NSW I was able to change my closest store but not my address. The website just tells me they can't deliver to WA from my chosen store.:rolleyes: After several phone calls and them telling me it would be fixed, it's not, they've put it in the too hard basket so I will continue to shop at Woolies.:)

Reactions: barbaranne
I had enough points to redeem $20 at Coles, so I set it up. 5 days later went to Coles, no $20 credit. It became available 2 hours after I returned home!!. Minimum of $50 to click and collect - Woollies is minimum $30. Finished with Coles.

I love Flybuys as I do all my shopping at Coles and complete the Flybuys surveys each day. I use the extra bonus points to pay for my groceries - usually at least $50 per month! Now at Bunnings as well, it is the best value loyalty card for my family. ;)

Reactions: Ricci