Shoppers rave about this BIG W gem that rivals luxurious favourites for half the price!

In the world of beauty and skincare, finding a product that delivers quality without breaking the bank is like striking gold.

And it seems that shoppers at BIG W have hit the jackpot with a new find that's causing quite the stir. The store has unveiled a standout product that mirrors a popular $50 item but comes at a fraction of the cost.

This budget-friendly alternative has caught the attention of savvy shoppers eager to snag a great deal on an item that's making waves for its striking resemblance to its more expensive counterpart.

The MCoBeauty Endless Summer Mini Body kits, retailing for a mere $25, have been hailed as the ultimate dupe for the much-adored Sol de Janeiro Bum Bum Jet Set packs, which come with a heftier $50 price tag.

‘I was in BIG W, and the corner of my eye caught a glimpse of the MCoBeauty Mini Sets. When I tell you I ran, I seriously ran to grab these mini packs!’ NSW beauty influencer Tinayah Safi shared.

‘The fragrance mists are identical in regards to the scent, and the body creams smell absolutely amazing.’

image (40).jpg
MCoBeauty has launched exclusive mini beauty kits at BIG W, offering budget-friendly dupes for Sol de Janeiro's Bum Bum Jet Set packs. Credit: BIG W

Many shared her enthusiasm, as her post showcasing the haul has garnered over 10,000 views.

‘Are you seeing what I’m seeing right now?’ Tinayah said, showing the three different packs available: a yellow Salted Caramel and Pistachio scented one, a red Black Plum and Vanilla, and a purply-pink Dragonfruit and Jasmine.

‘MCoBeauty is insane,’ she exclaimed, showcasing the ‘cute’ products. ‘You guys need to run to BIG W to get your hands on these…I can’t believe it.’

‘I have tried all three sets and am obsessed with all of them,’ she added. ‘My favourite product is the Mini Fragrance Mist. It’s 30ml and is the perfect size for my handbag.’

Others have quickly embraced the dupe, including Australian mum-of-two Corrine Mayfair, who posted a video showcasing a shelf stocked with the mini products at her local BIG W.

Her video has sparked hundreds of comments from people eager to snag the items.

‘I so want—no, need—one of these sets,’ one commenter wrote.

‘What colour do you gals recommend?’ another asked, to which many eagerly replied.

‘Yellow,’ one recommended because: ‘I have never been complimented so much before on a perfume/scent,’ while another shared that her favourite was the purple one after ‘almost everyone at work asked me what I use and are now using it as well’.

Many shoppers agreed that the minis are an ideal replica of the $50 Sol de Janeiro packs, and they’re excited about the luxurious yet affordable option.

‘It smells IDENTICAL,’ one said about the yellow kit.

‘Honestly, in this economy idc [I don’t care] it’s so slay,’ another remarked.

MCoBeauty also offers larger, individual versions of each product.

The Body Wash Cream-Gel 385 mL is priced at $22, the MCoBeauty Body Cream 240 mL at $34, and the MCoBeauty Fragrance Mist 90 mL at $20—each significantly less expensive than their Sol de Janeiro equivalents.

‘If you’re on a budget, MCoBeauty offers such great, affordable alternatives,’ Tinayah suggested.

As shoppers continue to rave about the unbeatable dupe found at BIG W, it’s clear that affordable beauty finds are getting popular.

If you’re looking to elevate your self-care routine without breaking the bank, don’t miss out on these five budget-friendly beauty picks from Kmart.

With great deals on personal care essentials, you can pamper yourself without the hefty price tag.
Key Takeaways
  • MCoBeauty has introduced a collection of mini beauty kits exclusive to BIG W, serving as affordable dupes for the Sol de Janeiro's Bum Bum Jet Set packs.
  • Beauty influencer Tinayah Safi endorsed the MCoBeauty kits, highlighting their identical scent to the original products and raving about their quality.
  • The dupe collection has caused excitement among shoppers looking for budget-friendly alternatives to the popular Sol de Janeiro products.
  • MCoBeauty's new collection, priced at $25, offers substantial savings compared to the $50 Sol de Janeiro versions and includes similar body wash, cream, and fragrance mist products.
Have you tried these MCoBeauty kits, or do you have another budget-friendly beauty secret to share? Let us know in the comments—your fellow members would love to hear about it!

Reactions: Ezzy and Dynamo
Sponsored