Shoppers can’t help but make ‘naughty’ jokes about this $12 Kmart product – Find out what it is!

Content warning: This article mentions crude humour/phrasing below.

It’s always fun when you’re the first one to notice an odd item or two while you’re out shopping.

Some items look innocent enough, while others are sure to raise an eyebrow or two – just like this beauty product that made Kmart shoppers do a double take.

Struggling to contain their laughter, Aussie shoppers were left in hysterics after a Kmart customer shared a picture of the small and interesting-looking hair remover tool.

The handheld tool, which currently retails for $12, has a rounded edge that led people to think it wasn’t a hair remover at all – but rather, a racy toy for the bedroom.

anko1.jpg
The item is marketed as a mini hair remover. Credit: Facebook

The post received over 350 comments, with the majority of shoppers making hilarious digs towards Kmart about the hair remover.

‘I thought it was another kind of device that removes tension and frisky build-up. Not hair,’ one admitted.

Another said that they had a ‘dirty mind for a minute’ until they read it properly.

‘I scrolled too fast and got excited. Thought Kmart got some good stock in,’ someone else shared.

One asked: ‘Seriously thought it was an aid for the bedroom! OMG, who designs these items?!’

Other savvy shoppers ‘joked around’ and asked whether they can use this product for, um, other things. While some said that shoppers are getting a ‘two-for-one’ deal.

kmart.jpg
Well, it certainly looks…suspicious. Credit: Kmart

‘I don’t think I could take these to the register with a straight face,’ one explained.

To make matters worse (or better?), the customer’s photo also showed two other products that could also be mistaken for ‘toys’. There’s the $25 silicone face cleanser that boasts ‘high-frequency vibration’ (with adjustable speed buttons, of course) and the $23 pore cleaner that has ‘great suction’ according to some shoppers.

‘Getting a bit racy at old Kmart,’ one pointed out.

These naughty finds come after shoppers roasted the retailer for their ‘X-rated store displays’, courtesy of fun-loving customers, pictured below:

lol.jpg
We hope everyone had a good laugh over this. Credit: Facebook

Kmart currently sells 1L bottles for $5.50, which come printed with a letter on the front from A-Z. They’re quite popular because it lets shoppers purchase bottles with their initials on them, however, other people got carried away and arranged the bottles to spell out crude phrases.

‘Looking in Kmart today and stumbled across this. Someone had a bit of spare time today,’ one shared.

‘Definitely gave us a good laugh!’ The shopper added.

Key Takeaways
  • Kmart shoppers made X-rated jokes about one of the retailer’s handheld beauty products.
  • Some assumed the product was a bedroom-use toy due to the shape and other products in the snapshot.
  • Other shoppers joked about using Kmart beauty products for a second use.
  • Kmart shoppers have also roasted the retail giant for their X-rated store displays on items such as water bottles spelling crude phrases.
Did you get a good laugh out of this, members? Share with us your thoughts about the item (or items) in the comments!

Sponsored
American inspired Australian K Mart does not respect Australia Day so does the Seniors Discount Club also agree with them by talking about K Mart in Australia, if you keep this advertising up for K Mart regardless of story, then I question whether SDC is actually Australian and whether all seniors should boycott this site. I am a proud Australian (always have been, always will be) and I dont recognise different races of people, I recognise all Australians and celebrate Australia Day which K Mart does not and should be boycotted for.

Reactions: Ricci
Is this article of interest to anyone?? I think it’s getting out of hand these so called “X Rated“ items. I wonder who writes the articles 🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️

Content warning: This article mentions crude humour/phrasing below.

It’s always fun when you’re the first one to notice an odd item or two while you’re out shopping.

Some items look innocent enough, while others are sure to raise an eyebrow or two – just like this beauty product that made Kmart shoppers do a double take.

Struggling to contain their laughter, Aussie shoppers were left in hysterics after a Kmart customer shared a picture of the small and interesting-looking hair remover tool.

The handheld tool, which currently retails for $12, has a rounded edge that led people to think it wasn’t a hair remover at all – but rather, a racy toy for the bedroom.

View attachment 12085
The item is marketed as a mini hair remover. Credit: Facebook

The post received over 350 comments, with the majority of shoppers making hilarious digs towards Kmart about the hair remover.

‘I thought it was another kind of device that removes tension and frisky build-up. Not hair,’ one admitted.

Another said that they had a ‘dirty mind for a minute’ until they read it properly.

‘I scrolled too fast and got excited. Thought Kmart got some good stock in,’ someone else shared.

One asked: ‘Seriously thought it was an aid for the bedroom! OMG, who designs these items?!’

Other savvy shoppers ‘joked around’ and asked whether they can use this product for, um, other things. While some said that shoppers are getting a ‘two-for-one’ deal.

View attachment 12086
Well, it certainly looks…suspicious. Credit: Kmart

‘I don’t think I could take these to the register with a straight face,’ one explained.

To make matters worse (or better?), the customer’s photo also showed two other products that could also be mistaken for ‘toys’. There’s the $25 silicone face cleanser that boasts ‘high-frequency vibration’ (with adjustable speed buttons, of course) and the $23 pore cleaner that has ‘great suction’ according to some shoppers.

‘Getting a bit racy at old Kmart,’ one pointed out.

These naughty finds come after shoppers roasted the retailer for their ‘X-rated store displays’, courtesy of fun-loving customers, pictured below:

View attachment 12087
We hope everyone had a good laugh over this. Credit: Facebook

Kmart currently sells 1L bottles for $5.50, which come printed with a letter on the front from A-Z. They’re quite popular because it lets shoppers purchase bottles with their initials on them, however, other people got carried away and arranged the bottles to spell out crude phrases.

‘Looking in Kmart today and stumbled across this. Someone had a bit of spare time today,’ one shared.

‘Definitely gave us a good laugh!’ The shopper added.

Key Takeaways

• Kmart shoppers made X-rated jokes about one of the retailer’s handheld beauty products.
  • Some assumed the product was a bedroom-use toy due to the shape and other products in the snapshot.
  • Other shoppers joked about using Kmart beauty products for a second use.
  • Kmart shoppers have also roasted the retail giant for their X-rated store displays on items such as water bottles spelling crude phrases.
Did you get a good laugh out of this, members? Share with us your thoughts about the item (or items) in the comments!
Not a bedroom toy! No rabbit ears!

If you don't like an article then don't read it maybe some people like them