Shoppers are raving about these $17 dupes at Kmart!

For our fashion-loving members out there, are you always scouring the web for money-saving fashion finds? Then you will love this piece of news!

Kmart is on a roll with its release of high-end-made-affordable range, with impressive alternatives to Kim Kardashian’s sell-out SKIMS brand.

To give a brief background, SKIMS is a shapewear, loungewear and underwear company by the media personality, Kim Kardashian. Founded in 2019, they focus on inclusivity by offering garments in a wide array of shades and sizes. More than that, the company has been praised for featuring an older model in their ad campaign.

It’s no wonder why their products became popular around the world. And now, our budget-savvy fashionitas can get their hands on the local items that looked similar to this high-end brand.

Kmart shoppers are going wild for the $17 Seamfree Bodysuit, which rivals SKIMS' $106 Fits Everybody Cami Bodysuit.

photo (11).jpg
Kmart’s Seamfree Bodysuit ($17) vs. SKIMS' Fits Everybody Cami Bodysuit ($106). Credit: Kmart and SKIMS

Another item on sale is the $25 Sleeveless Luxe Maxi Dress, which looks almost identical to SKIMS' $142 Soft Lounge Long Slip Dress.

photo 1 (5).jpg
Kmart’s Sleeveless Luxe Maxi Dress ($25) vs. SKIMS' Soft Lounge Long Slip Dress ($142). Credit: Kmart and SKIMS

The impeccable dupes shared by various shoppers on social media garnered enough attention, with other fashionistas flooding the internet with their endless comparisons.

One social media content creator posted a video of their shopping spree, where she tried on these popular dupes, along with other garments like the Sleeveless Luxe Cami Bodysuit which retails for $15.

The video received a lot of positive comments. One wrote: ‘I got these today and I’m OBSESSED!’

‘Bought the black dress today, and I love it!’ Another person commented.

‘See, this is why I've ALWAYS loved Kmart,’ a third person exclaimed.

photo 2 (1).jpg
Several shoppers have been loving the SKIMS dupes on Kmart. Credit: @islahpalmer/TikTok

But not everyone is as taken with the dupes as others. Some shoppers have commented that the quality of Kmart's range isn't up to par with SKIMS.

'As someone who owns both and has many other dupes, I'm sad to share that nothing comes close to how SKIMS feels on,' someone stated

'My friend tried the dress on and said it showed every lump and bump; the SKIMS don't do that,' another agreed.

Still, for a $17 alternative, Kmart’s dupes are something to consider. Just make sure you check the sizing on the Kmart website so your clothes don't pinch or pull when you wear them!

You can watch a try-on video here:

Key Takeaways
  • Kmart has released a range of products that imitate SKIMS, Kim Kardashian's popular brand, at a fraction of the price.
  • The dupes include a $17 Seamfree Bodysuit and a $25 Sleeveless Luxe Maxi Dress, resembling SKIMS' more expensive versions.
  • Despite the hype and demand, some customers have pointed out that the Kmart versions do not match the high-quality feel of actual SKIMS products.

What other dupes have you seen in your local Kmart? Let us know in the comments below!

Sponsored
For our fashion-loving members out there, are you always scouring the web for money-saving fashion finds? Then you will love this piece of news!

Kmart is on a roll with its release of high-end-made-affordable range, with impressive alternatives to Kim Kardashian’s sell-out SKIMS brand.

To give a brief background, SKIMS is a shapewear, loungewear and underwear company by the media personality, Kim Kardashian. Founded in 2019, they focus on inclusivity by offering garments in a wide array of shades and sizes. More than that, the company has been praised for featuring an older model in their ad campaign.

It’s no wonder why their products became popular around the world. And now, our budget-savvy fashionitas can get their hands on the local items that looked similar to this high-end brand.

Kmart shoppers are going wild for the $17 Seamfree Bodysuit, which rivals SKIMS' $106 Fits Everybody Cami Bodysuit.

View attachment 28765
Kmart’s Seamfree Bodysuit ($17) vs. SKIMS' Fits Everybody Cami Bodysuit ($106). Credit: Kmart and SKIMS

Another item on sale is the $25 Sleeveless Luxe Maxi Dress, which looks almost identical to SKIMS' $142 Soft Lounge Long Slip Dress.

View attachment 28766
Kmart’s Sleeveless Luxe Maxi Dress ($25) vs. SKIMS' Soft Lounge Long Slip Dress ($142). Credit: Kmart and SKIMS

The impeccable dupes shared by various shoppers on social media garnered enough attention, with other fashionistas flooding the internet with their endless comparisons.

One social media content creator posted a video of their shopping spree, where she tried on these popular dupes, along with other garments like the Sleeveless Luxe Cami Bodysuit which retails for $15.

The video received a lot of positive comments. One wrote: ‘I got these today and I’m OBSESSED!’

View attachment 28767
Several shoppers have been loving the SKIMS dupes on Kmart. Credit: @islahpalmer/TikTok

But not everyone is as taken with the dupes as others. Some shoppers have commented that the quality of Kmart's range isn't up to par with SKIMS.

'As someone who owns both and has many other dupes, I'm sad to share that nothing comes close to how SKIMS feels on,' someone stated

'My friend tried the dress on and said it showed every lump and bump; the SKIMS don't do that,' another agreed.

Still, for a $17 alternative, Kmart’s dupes are something to consider. Just make sure you check the sizing on the Kmart website so your clothes don't pinch or pull when you wear them!

Key Takeaways

• Kmart has released a range of products that imitate SKIMS, Kim Kardashian's popular brand, at a fraction of the price.
  • The dupes include a $17 Seamfree Bodysuit and a $25 Sleeveless Luxe Maxi Dress, resembling SKIMS' more expensive versions.
  • Despite the hype and demand, some customers have pointed out that the Kmart versions do not match the high-quality feel of actual SKIMS products.

What other dupes have you seen in your local Kmart? Let us know in the comments below!

Why does SDC keep putting things in Kmart articles that are completely wrong for seniors??? What help or what good is that?

View attachment 28765

View attachment 28766

View attachment 28767

Key Takeaways

In most every case, you get what you pay for imo.

• Love
Reactions: Bullwinkle

View attachment 28765

View attachment 28766

View attachment 28767

Key Takeaways

i can just see us oldies parading in these garments.

SDC may have shares in Kmart? but I have never ever in my lifetime seen anything "fly off a shelf" and into someone's basket. In fact I've seen very few items with wings!

Reactions: TheBear
As a male l am not likely to wear these articles myself but have daughters & a granddaughter who may.

l can pass this info to them and are therefore not opposed to reading these articles for that reason.

l think we need to share any info read here which we think may be useful to others. What they do with this is not our concen.

Reactions: DLHM
If they wanted to do a comparison of the two black dresses they certainly missed the mark.
The more expensive one looks quite nice for a young person. But what's with Raggedy Annie in the KMart one, she looks like a lost urchin and the horrible clunky bläck sandals don't do anything to improve the style.
If these so called fashionistas think these are so great, I think they need to go take some lessons in what style actually is.
More than likely being paid by KMart to promote them, like all these other "influencers".

Reactions: Vinylted
If they wanted to do a comparison of the two black dresses they certainly missed the mark.
The more expensive one looks quite nice for a young person. But what's with Raggedy Annie in the KMart one, she looks like a lost urchin and the horrible clunky bläck sandals don't do anything to improve the style.
If these so called fashionistas think these are so great, I think they need to go take some lessons in what style actually is.
More than likely being paid by KMart to promote them, like all these other "influencers".
I think the Kmart model looks cute and not a ‘Raggedy Annie’ as you call her!!! Actually she looks better than the other one! However they are both young and can wear those dresses but not for us “senior” citizens!!! Come on SDC get real with your articles!!!!!!

Yo
I think the Kmart model looks cute and not a ‘Raggedy Annie’ as you call her!!! Actually she looks better than the other one! However they are both young and can wear those dresses but not for us “senior” citizens!!! Come on SDC get real with your articles!!!!!!
You are certainly entitled to your opinion.