Shoppers are calling this $69 ALDI travel item a ‘must-have’

As we all know, travelling can be an expensive endeavour, and we here at the Seniors Discount Club are always looking for the best deals to help you save. Well, get ready to dust off your passports and pack your bags because ALDI has just released their latest 'Love at First Flight' Special Buys travel range—and it has shoppers talking!

The star of the show? A budget-friendly $69 suitcase that's causing a stir among globetrotters everywhere.

Starting from May 31, these affordable travel companions are available in ALDI stores, and they have already sparked a heated discussion on social media. The main question on everyone's lips is, 'Are these suitcases worth it, and can they withstand the rigours of international travel?'

1685598766770.png
ALDI offers a hard shell suitcase in both charcoal and beige, priced at $69.99. Source: ALDI

The majority were singing high praises for the ALDI suitcases' durability and value for money. One member confidently stated, 'Bought two last year, been to Europe and away on many long weekends. No complaints,' while another added, 'I have had one for about 6 or 7 years, and it's outlasted all the silly expensive ones I've bought.'

The positive feedback just kept rolling in, with another group member noting, 'The brand that ALDI sells every year usually gets rave reviews and are so similar to expensive brand names.'

Some members even compared their experiences with high-end brands to the ALDI suitcases. One user mentioned, 'I bought a Guess suitcase, and it didn't last one year. So I might have a look at these.'

Time and time again, ALDI's $69 suitcase has proven its worth, with travellers revealing, 'I've had a set of suitcases from ALDI for seven years... used them countless times for international and interstate travel. They're still going strong and look great.'

However, it wouldn't be a lively discussion without a few dissenting voices, and some group members did express concerns about the suitcases. One user shared an unfortunate experience, stating, 'Bought suitcase, one wheel collapsed on the first trip.' Another pointed out that the suitcases felt heavy, while a third mentioned, 'You get what you pay for. I thought it was great until I upgraded, and honestly, they don't compare at all.'

Despite these concerns, a fellow traveller chimed in, putting things into perspective. They pointed out that luggage handlers may not treat any suitcase with care, and even expensive alternatives could experience potential damage.

Tips for Choosing the Right Suitcase​

When you’re packing your bags, there’s a lot more to consider than just stuffing your suitcase full of clothes and essentials. It’s important to pick the right size and type of suitcase to ensure your travels go as smoothly as possible.

Look For Side Pockets​

In order to make sure you’re getting the most out of your suitcase, there are a few features you should look out for. Firstly, always look for side pockets, preferably with padded or reinforced walls, as this will help you keep all your smaller items, such as toiletries and cables, organised and easily accessible.

Check For Multiple Locks​

Secondly, check that your suitcase has multiple locks, as this will provide extra security. And finally, make sure your suitcase is lightweight but strong enough for you to carry with ease.

As one member from the ALDI Facebook group puts it: ‘I always make sure to buy suitcases with roomy pockets, fabric backing to make them more durable and make sure they are lightweight. I want to be sure they are going to be able to handle all the bumps and bruises my luggage gets.’

Key Takeaways
  • ALDI is causing a frenzy with their latest 'Love at First Flight' Special Buys travel range, featuring affordable $69 suitcases.
  • The budget-friendly travel companions have become the talk of social media, with many users praising their longevity and value for money.
  • Some users shared their personal experiences with the ALDI suitcases, stating they have outlasted more expensive alternatives.
  • Travellers can also find a rolling duffel bag among the ALDI Special Buys for $29.99, available in both charcoal and beige.

Whether you're embarking on a long-haul international trip or a quick weekend getaway, have you checked out ALDI's latest Special Buys? They might have just what you need for your travels. So, dear members, are you ready to explore new destinations while staying savvy and hunting for the best deals out there? Happy travelling!

Reactions: KiwiTrish and Ricci
Sponsored