Shoppers amazed over Kmart rubbish bin tip: 'This is actually genius!'

Does your kitchen sport a rather unattractive plastic rubbish bin, stealing the charm of your carefully designed decor?

If the answer is yes, then you're in luck.

An innovative 'bin tip' shared by a savvy homemaker on social media has become the talk of the town.

Holly Mottram, the creative maven behind this phenomenal transformation, shared her latest home improvement tip that seamlessly conceals your household rubbish bin in an elegant and tidy cabinet.

Mottram purchased a panelled Laundry Hamper Cabinet for $65 and a pair of $12 27L Swing Top Bin from Kmart.

SDC 22.png
A woman shared her tip on how to transform the look of rubbish bins inside your home. Image source: Kmart.

'I love my new rubbish bin,' Mottram excitedly shared with her followers.

An ingenious blend of style and functionality, this novel idea struck the perfect balance between aesthetic appeal and utility.

Her tip has quickly gained popularity on social media, with others expressing their excitement to try it for themselves.

'This is actually genius and I’m definitely gonna do this,' one replied.

'I need one!' another commented.

While a third suggested: 'I changed the handle to a bigger one.'

Other followers have also lauded the tip as 'genius', 'pretty', and an impressive solution for hiding kitchen eyesores.

Not everyone, however, was excited about this creative transformation.

A few users raised concerns about the tip being a good fit for families with children, suggesting that the elegant cabinet may not stay clean for long.

You can watch Holly’s full video below:

Video source: TikTok/@hollymaruaao.

Despite this potential obstacle, Mottram's game-changing rubbish bin makeover tip has become an inspiration for many looking to elevate their home organisation game.
Key Takeaways
  • A social media user named Holly Mottram showcased her Kmart rubbish bin tip, using a Laundry Hamper Cabinet and 27L Swing Top Bin to hide her rubbish bin stylishly.
  • The tip was praised by many social media users as 'genius,' 'pretty,' and an impressive way to conceal an unsightly bin.
  • While the tip was generally well-received, one user raised concerns about the practicality of the cabinet in a household with children.
What are your thoughts on this rubbish bin tip, dear members? Let us know in the comments below!

Sponsored
You can get rubbish bin clips that hold the liner in place - kid proof.