SDC Tries… Coles Dream Crumb True Cookies: Are they worth the price?

Now, I love to try sweets, and when my boss is buying? Even better. So, of course, I made the SDC team try these cookies.

First, let’s break down the facts.

You get four cookies for $5 (they are occasionally on sale for around $4). They’re baked in-store at Coles daily and can be found near the freshly baked bread.

Screen Shot 2023-11-06 at 6.36.04 pm.png
Looks appealing, but how do they taste? Image Credit: Coles

But how do they taste?

Last edited by a moderator:
Sponsored
I have absolutely no interest in such trash, probably because my sweet tooth has been replaced by a spicy and savoury tooth.

And I would NEVER buy something named after an American state or city. Does naming a product in such a fashion verify it as a worthwhile product? No way! Same as American voiceovers for Australian television advertisements endorsing a product manufactured either here, Asia or Europe. Do the adverising agencies think that having an "authorative" American accent equates to the quality of an item? It's usually the opposite!

Reactions: magpie1 and LeahI