A trick regularly used by junior sailors at HMAS Stirling, on Garden Island in WA.
That post of the Tin Cans was a trip down Memory Lane. And yes I thought it was a Hoot. Very,very, good with a dose of nostalgia thrown in for good ideas.
It was a much simpler time, when kids could be kids . The change over was pretty dramatic , and the expectation was
not as high or demanding in those
Carefree Days like they are now
Different in a lot of ways. Oh Well it is what it is !!!!

That post of the Tin Cans was a trip down Memory Lane. And yes I thought it was a Hoot. Very,very, good with a dose of nostalgia thrown in for good ideas.
It was a much simpler time, when kids could be kids . The change over was pretty dramatic , and the expectation was
not as high or demanding in those
Carefree Days like they are now
Different in a lot of ways. Oh Well it is what it is !!!!
When I was introduced to and played with this idea as a kid of around 5, I would talk so loudly that the recipient could hear me anyway whether cans and string were in hand or not. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
Back in the day as an ex locomotive driver, we were told that if a locomotive ever broke down (more than likely in a country area) that it was important to get a message back to base so that someone could organize a rescue and that there were 3 ways to get a message sent back to base.
The 3 ways were.... Telephone, Telegram, or Tell a woman. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

When I was introduced to and played with this idea as a kid of around 5, I would talk so loudly that the recipient could hear me anyway whether cans and string were in hand or not. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
Back in the day as an ex locomotive driver, we were told that if a locomotive ever broke down (more than likely in a country area) that it was important to get a message back to base so that someone could organize a rescue and that there were 3 ways to get a message sent back to base.
The 3 ways were.... Telephone, Telegram, or Tell a woman. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
laugh hahaha.jpg