Say farewell to messy cat litter boxes with this eco-friendly game-changer!

Are you tired of dealing with dirty and inconvenient cat litter boxes* while also concerned about their ecological footprint*?

With nearly five million pet cats* in Australia, the environmental impact* of this waste is staggering.

But don't despair, pet lovers*! An innovative Aussie brand, Michu*, has come up with a game-changing solution* that's winning the hearts of cat owners across the country.

Founded in Melbourne* in 2019, Michu* was inspired by an adventurous cat of the same name.

The brand's mission*?

To revolutionise pet care products*, aiming to make them not only practical* but also essential* elements of the home aesthetic*.

compressed-dsc_5614 (2).jpeg
Michu’s aesthetic products are perfect for eco-conscious pet owners. Credit: Michu

That’s why Michu* is excited to announce the release of its newest creation*, the Deluxe Cat Litter Box*, crafted to seamlessly fit into modern homes*.

This chic* and useful litter box* comes in three elegant colours: sage*, boba*, and coral*, giving pet owners* a perfect balance of practicality* and style* to complement any home decor.

This product* also offers optional extras like a matching lid* and litter mat*, adding versatility and visual appeal.

The product's success* is evident in its glowing reviews*, with over a hundred five-star ratings*.

One customer wrote: ‘I recently purchased the cat litter box*, and I couldn't be happier with my decision*.’

‘Its spacious design* provides ample room* for my cat to move around comfortably while doing her business. The high walls* effectively contain any litter scatter*, keeping my floors clean* and tidy.’

Another customer called the Deluxe Cat Litter Box* a ‘game-changer’*.

‘My cat can finally move around comfortably* without any spills, thanks to its spacious design*,’ they said.

‘The added height* is perfect for my older kitty*, making it easier for her to hop in and out…If you've got older cats like mine, this litter box is a must-have*.’

For those who want to fully embrace Michu's* commitment to beauty* and functionality* in pet care*, there's a bundled purchase option* available, allowing customers to save 20 per cent* while transforming their daily pet care routine* into a colourful and joyful experience*.

compressed-dsc_5667.jpg-1 (1).jpeg
The Michu Deluxe Cat Litter Box is available in colours sage, boba, and coral. Credit: Michu

But Michu's innovation* doesn't stop at cat litter boxes*.

Another flagship product*, the Dust-Free and Natural Clumping Tofu-Based Formula*, is not only biodegradable but also flushable*.

This product* is the best partner* for the Deluxe Container Litter Box*, making it a top choice* for eco-conscious pet owners*.

Available in various colours* and scents*, including peach*, green tea*, and ocean fresh*, Michu's tofu cat litter* offers excellent odour control* and easy clean-up*.

The litter pellets* instantly trap liquid, forming sturdy clumps* that don't break apart, even when scooped* or sieved*.

A third product* is the Michu Space Capsule Cat Bed*, which one reviewer described as a 'modern pet lounger'*.

The Premium Real Wood Cat Tower*, a multi-level ‘feline haven’*, has also been raved by many for its high quality*, sturdiness*, and aesthetic appeal*.

The brand also expanded its product range to include toys*, bedding*, and even treats*, all designed with the same guiding principle*: to enrich the lives of pets* and their owners while caring for the planet*.

Michu* is inviting all pet lovers* to witness firsthand how the Deluxe Cat Litter Box* redefines pet care, proving that practicality* and style* can go hand in hand.

You can check out Michu’s website* to explore more of its range of products*.
Key Takeaways

Have you tried Michu’s pet care products? Let us know your thoughts in the comments below!

Please note, members, that this is a sponsored article. All content of ours that has an asterisk next to it means we may get a commission when you click on a link – at no cost to you! We do this to assist with the costs of running the SDC. Thank you!

Sponsored
I really can’t see it would be any different to normal run of the mill litter boxes. Probably costs a lot more. We have 2 litter boxes for our cat, they are both extra large with a lid, so completely closed in except for the entrance. Flushable litter has been around for ages, we don’t use it as our cat prefers the crystals. From looking at the picture I think these litter boxes would be a lot smaller than the ones we have.

I really can’t see it would be any different to normal run of the mill litter boxes. Probably costs a lot more. We have 2 litter boxes for our cat, they are both extra large with a lid, so completely closed in except for the entrance. Flushable litter has been around for ages, we don’t use it as our cat prefers the crystals. From looking at the picture I think these litter boxes would be a lot smaller than the ones we have.
The lidded ones are the way to go plus pussy doesn’t want you looking at him doing his business.i mean do you want him watching you do yours.🤣peeeeew.

How much do these Michu things cost? Too much I would think. Do you think that Puss gives two hoots about what colour his/her toilet is?

Having owned cats for the huge majority of my 64 years, my solution is to purchase a litter box from the Reject Shop for less than $10 and use beach sand for cat litter. Easy as! And cheap to boot!

EDIT: These things cost from $120 to $170 on "special". Sorry Michu, you can keep your overpriced, superfluous rubbish.

Last edited:
I have two litter trays for my cat, use clumping clay as recommended by the vet. My cat is so fastididous she tells me every time she uses a tray. There is no way I would pay their prices. It is for the affluent rich. And I certainly wouldn't keep it anywhere outside the bathroom, especially with older cats.

Reactions: Lizzie1149
To hell with cat smell. This is nothing compared to the smell of some people when they go shopping. While shopping the other day there was a family of 5 in Aldi, the smell was so overpowering. It was worse than a dozen rotting corpses. Every one in the store was dry reeching. Every time I go shopping this happens. I swear next time I have to shop with rotting corpses, I'm going to get a few cans of antibac, walk up and spray them and gladly pay for the spray and tell them to get out and go have a shower in disinfectant and do an annual clothing wash before coming into a store. Piggery smell has nothing on this family and others that go shopping like this. Can someone come up with a better solution for this problem, if so please let me know.

Reactions: Veggiepatch
My cat would toss the litter out of the gap. You can't tell a puss which way to dig. Imo just another overpriced gimmick, probably designed by someone who doesn't even own cats. And who wants a litter tray anywhere but out of sight 🙄

Personal opinion, but expensive. You can buy cat litter that is biodegradable and can flush down the toilet. I don't think this is any better than the paper ones out there. Also the average cat litter tray will last pretty well and if you have a large cat a plastic storage bin is ideal. We had a cat litter tray with a lid, very big and it was fine. Not worth the expense

Reactions: Liz
I have the big covered ones, but after my 20-year old cat died last year, the remaining cat decided he wants to wait till morning and go outside.
He rarely uses the box now. He's only allowed out for a short while in the morning anyway.
I'm happy as hardly ever have to clean up trays but the tray is there if he needs it.

To hell with cat smell. This is nothing compared to the smell of some people when they go shopping. While shopping the other day there was a family of 5 in Aldi, the smell was so overpowering. It was worse than a dozen rotting corpses. Every one in the store was dry reeching. Every time I go shopping this happens. I swear next time I have to shop with rotting corpses, I'm going to get a few cans of antibac, walk up and spray them and gladly pay for the spray and tell them to get out and go have a shower in disinfectant and do an annual clothing wash before coming into a store. Piggery smell has nothing on this family and others that go shopping like this. Can someone come up with a better solution for this problem, if so please let me know.
Wow! Are you actually serious? I’ve never come across that problem in decades of shopping. Perhaps you live in an area where people might not even have a roof over their heads, are living? Perhaps you can let them know about the ‘orange’ free washing machines if they are around that suburb? A dozen rotting corpses? You must have an interesting job to know what that smells like. 😱 Do you write books? You have a great imagination for it. Good luck! 😊

We just have an absorbent sheet on newspapers for our little dog who dislikes using the laundry doggy door at night. Simply renew this in the morning, put the dirty one into a bag & dispose with garbage. No litter & no mess but then she doesn't scratch.

I think 3 the cats nextdoor need litter boxes so the don't use my garden every night, but then saying this to my neighbour would be a waste of my breath.

Dealing with cat litter can be a hassle, right? I remember when we had our first cat, Whiskers. Keeping her litter box clean was a constant chore, and I was always looking for eco-friendly solutions.

Reactions: Ezzy