Santa Claus is ‘coming’ to town! Woman's X-rated mistake goes viral

One woman recently went viral on TikTok for sharing her husband’s hilarious blunder: apparently, he ‘forgot’ to correctly secure one of their Christmas lights in place, making it seem like the Santa figure is doing something… not intended for the general public to see.

“My husband forgot to zip-tie Santa's hand up to WAVE. And now it's obscene,” Amber Ann Zink wrote in the TikTok video, which has gained over 40 million views since posting.

“Just a tiny mistake,” she joked in the caption.

The original decoration was supposed to show Santa greeting everyone by waving his hand but in the video, his hand sat at his waist and was moving in a left-to-right motion.

Mariah Carey’s Santa Claus is Comin’ to Town was also playing in the background. However, we think that Amber’s Santa decoration may have misunderstood the whole coming-to-town thing.

2h9zXbka-NpZkMJRO3hcmXHuwstvMKqFQdrg2gwgR3zL_glalSyRi8Iam4D08e9jzOPKYvXqDPnpA55LJ8Fn-Oial_29y9bsPRl307wSG6mgx9nbjCZMuieTwo1rRlDZjN_jFgeH

Photos from TikTok / @ambieannzzz.

One of Amber's neighbours who saw the lights decoration commented on the video by joking: “Neighbour here. This is absolutely obscene. The overspray is nearly reaching my front yard!”

“He only comes once a year… leave him alone,” another person added, while a third user said: “Santa Claus isn't coming to town, he's going to town.”

The TikTok video went so widespread that even official accounts of various brands went and joined in the humour.

Durex Canada joked, “Looks like the only one wrapping his package this year is me,” while the language app Duolingo also said, “Naughty list this year, eh?”

One user even questioned whether Amber’s husband really did ‘forget’ to fix the decoration, saying: “Who else thinks he 'forgot' on purpose?”

Amber later responded and followed up with her husband in another video, asking him, “Did you do it on purpose?”

To which her husband replied by saying, “Yep!”

“You told me it was a mistake… Not true?” said Amber.

“That was a lie,” her husband said cheekily.

This is HILARIOUS! We’re laughing at how Amber even said Santa has several ‘wave’ speeds too! Also, for those who are curious, she also said the Santa lights decoration was bought from Menards. You know what to do, folks.

Sponsored
This is hilarious, gave me a good giggle so early on the morning.