Roxy Jacenko’s 10-year-old daughter Pixie Curtis “can RETIRE AT 15” if she wishes so, according to her mum

Roxy Jacenko’s 10-year-old daughter Pixie Curtis “can RETIRE AT 15” if she wishes so, according to her mum
10-year-old Pixie Curtis isn't your typical Aussie kid, the daughter of PR powerhouse Roxy Jacenko "can retire at 15" if she wishes so, according to her mother.

Speaking with Stellar, the socialite said that her daughter can retire at a young age after Pixie's business, Pixie's Fidgets, became a success since it first launched in May.

x8MXdYlXBdmPVKd4DtHdOkZMfDI_VHbAg3SAKd764NF2fmBd6aMHTteYh1s2LtfaZIUl6mSkRiI0M6syjIqhDP1VvjVyxMj1l-X_X5rueRTdIV_M5-dhtMI73zWVsT6BIBnJgyc

Roxy Jacenko’s daughter, Pixie Curtis, “can retire at 15” after the mini-moguls business became a hit, according to her mother. Credit: Instagram/Roxy Jacenko.

Jacenko revealed that her daughter's sensory toy business is the 10-year-old's idea and that she only helped her manage its operations.

The PR boss also revealed that her daughter's business has taken over playgrounds across Australia, with the toys selling out in the first 48 hours and earning more than $200,000 in its first month of operations.

Pixie Fidgets is part of Pixie's Pixs, a range of toys, games, and other kid's goodies being sold online that Pixie approved herself.

Another business under the company, Pixie's Bows, a hair business that Jacenko started for Pixie when she was just a baby, also became a hit among Aussies.

The 10-year-old promotes her businesses on her Instagram account which her mother manages.

The mum also revealed that she also manages Pixie's businesses' day-to-day activities, expressing how proud she is with her daughter's passion and drive at such a young age.

txKHdI1hqkaVfXRao-llpPFnLJ33LvCKbscbWcaHYwsumiSzUJIUoW1T12Ao0hGuGtreApUvBbu-EVWjrrvELvEry7MuwWE7KFdh6vwkM9r3zFwgAnC4AcpXqKW4aJNrwxUOOSM

The socialite revealed that she manages her daughter’s businesses’ activities, as well as the 10-year-old’s Instagram account where she promotes her businesses. Credit: Instagram/Pixie Curtis/Roxy Jacenko.

Jacenko told Stellar: “What is the most exciting thing for me is the entrepreneurial spirit that she has at such a young age. I never had it, although it was drummed into me that I had to succeed.”

“When I was 14, I got a job at McDonald’s because that’s what you did back in my day.

“So, I guess to me the biggest thing is her drive as an entrepreneur. Yes, I’ve enabled it, but she’s still got it, which is for me the most rewarding part.”

Jacenko made headlines earlier this year when the PR mogul gifted her daughter with a brand new Mercedes-Benz GL worth $270,000 for her hard work.

The socialite uses the luxury car to drive her kids, Pixie and her younger brother, 7-year-old Hunter, to school.

OSaZFF2MA-8JHGyWVK5XGs7WHKu2ADJhPLUrwsFDNr1OxrSAwEFnxHZm6VbTsVJq7Gi6bvTG9HkzC_E5irOGWvL4YJF09G6oyyzrr-CWwC3V69l5_OtObPcaDJCihE5keKp2AjA

The socialite has made the headlines in June after she gifted Pixie a $270,000 Mercedes Benz for her hard work. Credit: Instagram/Pixie Curtis.

However, the reverse will happen this Christmas as the 10-year-old revealed that she plans to spoil her mum with presents, as well as a luxury holiday overseas now that international borders have reopened.

Pixie told Stellar: “I’m going to get her some new clothes because she has no good clothes at all, and I also want to get her some real hair because she desperately needs hair extensions."

“Today, my friend told me his family are going to Paris for Christmas and I think that’s just wonderful."

“So, I told Mum I think we should go to my favourite place, which is Fiji. Mum, wouldn’t you like to go to Laucala Island? That was the best holiday.”

Sponsored
It is the 'job' of parents to give our children the tools to be a worthwhile member of society. How can a child who knows by 15 years old, she does not have to contribute to her life in a positive way. Being born into wealth can be a burden but teaching a child the value of that wealth is a better option. All Roxy is doing is making her daughter feel superior to those around her and that is not an attitude anyone should indulge.

it takes all kinds in this world if she can retire at 15 and not be a burden on society hey thats her right

It is the 'job' of parents to give our children the tools to be a worthwhile member of society. How can a child who knows by 15 years old, she does not have to contribute to her life in a positive way. Being born into wealth can be a burden but teaching a child the value of that wealth is a better option. All Roxy is doing is making her daughter feel superior to those around her and that is not an attitude anyone should indulge.
I came from a home where every cent was important and I learnt the value of work hard, pay your bills on time,save and you will get ahead in life. I found that when I had saved and purchased something and paid cash I felt a feeling of pride and accomplishment. For me getting things handed to me would not have had the same impact and I would not have leant the lessons of life which have held me in good stead. I owe nothing to anyone and have never had to darken the doors of Centrelink in my life and never will, hopefully.