REVEALED: Financially savvy TikTok user reveals her SECRET to scoring cheap cleaning products

REVEALED: Financially savvy TikTok user reveals her SECRET to scoring cheap cleaning products
It is no secret that buying cleaning products for every room in the house gets super expensive, super quickly.

If you’re looking to score budget-friendly cleaning supplies, then you might want to consider reading on to learn more about one financial blogger's tip on purchasing cheap cleaning products.

Sydney TikTok user Queenie Tan, who posts under the username @investwithqueenie, has recently gone viral after she revealed to her viewers that she buys her cleaning products from Bunnings.

Credit: TikTok/@investwithqueenie

Queenie, who gained fame from sharing financial tips on the popular video-sharing platform, explained that "Bunnings sells good quality cleaning products in bulk for the fraction of the cost of supermarkets”.

The now-viral post has amassed more than 182,000 views and hundreds of comments from users, with many backing Queenie's claims by admitting that they purchase their cleaning supplies from Bunnings too.

One user wrote: “I always tell people to go to Bunnings for that stuff! They never listen.”

“Their soap scrubbers are the best,” another added.

One person joked: “It’s a trick because I always go to Bunnings to buy something and end up buying more than I intended.”

0QQWh55xmYYbYLHEoFUjW-6twPQfL_bbvI8K7dXZv0frqM3P6Nx5Bm1Hye7vUjPJ9U90v8xNXAJAn_hL4mySQu0vkACslqHZEE-EPiFMH8SbBtXLScMCTJZ1U3h76VhUPwGWvzE

Queenie Tan said that "Bunnings sells good quality cleaning products in bulk for a fraction of the cost of supermarket prices”. Credit: TikTok/@investwithqueenie.

Although the tip was generally well-received, others disagreed with Queenie's hack, arguing that cheaper shops like the Reject Shop sell cleaning products at a lower price.

“Commercial cleaning shops are much cheaper than Bunnings,” said one person.

Another added: “Some things yes, some things no. I buy a lot of chlorine (bleach) as it’s super cheap from Bunnings but other stuff not always.”

A third wrote: “Cleaning vinegar is a rip-off at Bunnings buy it from the supermarket.”

Queenie responded to these comments by writing: "True, not everything is cheaper!"

“But vinegar at Bunnings is a lot more concentrated though. I was referring to the bulk cleaning products,” she added.

VF6Rv4mzVtX0pdgiwRw6x0SCnGVO5uNUa8yS3S1d8Sln6iFs2uBCp5zgFlpGOK3drcUDy9gDzbyS6WkdEECi1mjGyt5DVu5t7FK4BRN7K3_ZiT11JNQm6gkIgBPyY9B-i_8NTBE

Queenie claimed that you can score cheaper cleaning vinegar at Bunnings. Credit: Bunnings.

Bunnings has earned a cult following after its cleaning products — which included a grout spray and a shower cleaner — were reviewed by social media users showing their before and after results.

The retailer also sells a 5-litre spray and wipe concentrate for around $27 — a product that has gained prominence after a Reddit post went viral last year, revealing that you can save up to $2700 for buying this product instead of regular spray and wipe products at the supermarket.

Cg6NG9G7PxPKtypggqzXDgJLbtK_D2rodQmkn3TmteFhMpkfHvIppHCylxDUa9CP-PxeXZdfGIQyVIsrq9mv4HK5N12JjFj_NhBwU33g-3G9vch_X0EXHIciANDdZ7rV77pRvgM

Bunnings gained a cult following for its cleaning products, especially when one Reddit post went viral last year after revealing that you save up to $2700 for buying the retailer’s spray and wipe product compared to buying from supermarkets. Credit: Reddit.

We conducted a quick check to see how prices on a few common cleaning products compared between Coles, Woolies, and Bunnings. As you can see from the table below, our results were mixed.

Do you know any other tips to score cheap cleaning products? Share them in the comments below so other members of the SDC can use them too!

Sponsored
It is no secret that buying cleaning products for every room in the house gets super expensive, super quickly.

If you’re looking to score budget-friendly cleaning supplies, then you might want to consider reading on to learn more about one financial blogger's tip on purchasing cheap cleaning products.

Sydney TikTok user Queenie Tan, who posts under the username @investwithqueenie, has recently gone viral after she revealed to her viewers that she buys her cleaning products from Bunnings.

Credit: TikTok/@investwithqueenie

Queenie, who gained fame from sharing financial tips on the popular video-sharing platform, explained that "Bunnings sells good quality cleaning products in bulk for the fraction of the cost of supermarkets”.

The now-viral post has amassed more than 182,000 views and hundreds of comments from users, with many backing Queenie's claims by admitting that they purchase their cleaning supplies from Bunnings too.

One user wrote: “I always tell people to go to Bunnings for that stuff! They never listen.”

“Their soap scrubbers are the best,” another added.

One person joked: “It’s a trick because I always go to Bunnings to buy something and end up buying more than I intended.”

0QQWh55xmYYbYLHEoFUjW-6twPQfL_bbvI8K7dXZv0frqM3P6Nx5Bm1Hye7vUjPJ9U90v8xNXAJAn_hL4mySQu0vkACslqHZEE-EPiFMH8SbBtXLScMCTJZ1U3h76VhUPwGWvzE

Queenie Tan said that "Bunnings sells good quality cleaning products in bulk for a fraction of the cost of supermarket prices”. Credit: TikTok/@investwithqueenie.

Although the tip was generally well-received, others disagreed with Queenie's hack, arguing that cheaper shops like the Reject Shop sell cleaning products at a lower price.

“Commercial cleaning shops are much cheaper than Bunnings,” said one person.

Another added: “Some things yes, some things no. I buy a lot of chlorine (bleach) as it’s super cheap from Bunnings but other stuff not always.”

A third wrote: “Cleaning vinegar is a rip-off at Bunnings buy it from the supermarket.”

Queenie responded to these comments by writing: "True, not everything is cheaper!"

“But vinegar at Bunnings is a lot more concentrated though. I was referring to the bulk cleaning products,” she added.

VF6Rv4mzVtX0pdgiwRw6x0SCnGVO5uNUa8yS3S1d8Sln6iFs2uBCp5zgFlpGOK3drcUDy9gDzbyS6WkdEECi1mjGyt5DVu5t7FK4BRN7K3_ZiT11JNQm6gkIgBPyY9B-i_8NTBE

Queenie claimed that you can score cheaper cleaning vinegar at Bunnings. Credit: Bunnings.

Bunnings has earned a cult following after its cleaning products — which included a grout spray and a shower cleaner — were reviewed by social media users showing their before and after results.

The retailer also sells a 5-litre spray and wipe concentrate for around $27 — a product that has gained prominence after a Reddit post went viral last year, revealing that you can save up to $2700 for buying this product instead of regular spray and wipe products at the supermarket.

Cg6NG9G7PxPKtypggqzXDgJLbtK_D2rodQmkn3TmteFhMpkfHvIppHCylxDUa9CP-PxeXZdfGIQyVIsrq9mv4HK5N12JjFj_NhBwU33g-3G9vch_X0EXHIciANDdZ7rV77pRvgM

Bunnings gained a cult following for its cleaning products, especially when one Reddit post went viral last year after revealing that you save up to $2700 for buying the retailer’s spray and wipe product compared to buying from supermarkets. Credit: Reddit.

We conducted a quick check to see how prices on a few common cleaning products compared between Coles, Woolies, and Bunnings. As you can see from the table below, our results were mixed.

Do you know any other tips to score cheap cleaning products? Share them in the comments below so other members of the SDC can use them too!

Oh yes, been buying their cleaning products when I go there, Aldi are also good for that too.

Always buy their glitz wipes by the roll, I feel they are cheaper than the chux wipes in Woolies. Maybe I am wrong, but they seem to last longer as well and are a larger size.

Reactions: Fat&fancy