Restocked $99 Kmart favourite snapped up by everyone: Is it on your wishlist?

We all can relate to the thrill of the hunt for a bargain, especially for a product that promises to make our lives easier and our homes cleaner.

That's why there's a palpable buzz among shoppers as the once sold-out Kmart spot cleaner has hit the shelves again, causing quite the stir.

Dubbed by some as 'the stuff of dreams,' this cleaning wizardry has Australians talking, and for good reason.

Kmart’s Spot Cleaner ($99) removes all the accumulated dirt and grime before your eyes, leaving behind only cleanliness.

Many Kmart customers rave about this experience after using the store's affordable spot cleaner.

One woman's reaction to the effectiveness of this gadget was nothing short of awe-inspiring as she watched the murky water being extracted from her car seats.

1720745632522.png
Kmart Australia restocked the popular $99 spot cleaner after high demand sold it out. Credit: Kmart

'Oh, perfect, oh my god, I have goosebumps everywhere. This is out of this world!' she exclaimed.

‘The devil works hard, but my $99 Kmart spot cleaner works harder,’

The spot cleaner's prowess isn't just limited to car interiors. It's designed to tackle stains on all upholstery and carpet surfaces with a powerful water spray function.

With a few simple swipes of the cleaner's nozzle, the water in the container turns a telling shade of brown, a clear indicator of the filth it's removing.

This isn't the first time the Kmart spot cleaner has been the talk of the town. Due to its popularity and glowing testimonials from satisfied customers, it has sold out several times in stores and online.

'I’ve been waiting so long to get my hands on one, and I finally did. Cleaned my couches, and they came up like new,' one elated buyer shared.

'I purchased one after watching an online review. I wasn't disappointed. The colour of my dirty water says it all. My couch looked clean but definitely wasn't,' one chimed in.

The spot cleaner's $99 price tag makes it an even more attractive offering, especially compared to similar cleaning appliances that often have heftier costs.

'It's so satisfying to use,' a customer remarked.

‘I expected it would clean the carpet to an okay level, but wow, I didn’t expect how great it cleaned. In all honesty, it cleans so much better than my big carpet shampooer does. In fact, it puts it to shame,’ another added.

Beyond its cleaning capabilities, the Kmart spot cleaner is praised for its user-friendly design.

It comes with multiple attachments, is easy to assemble, and is lighter than it looks, making cleaning less of a chore.

While some users have noted that it takes a while for the cleaned areas to dry, the consensus is that the results are well worth the wait.

Seeking more deals? Explore our Deals, Discounts, and Bargains forum for additional promotions and stay informed.
Key Takeaways
  • Kmart Australia restocked its popular $99 spot cleaner, which had previously sold out due to high demand.
  • Customers have shared enthusiastic reviews and experiences of using the spot cleaner, with one saying it made her car seats look as good as new.
  • The spot cleaner is praised for its effectiveness, with users noting it performs better than other more expensive carpet cleaners and appliances.
  • While it may take time for items like car seats and couches to dry after use, customers agree that the results are impressive and worth the wait.
Is the Kmart spot cleaner on your wishlist yet? Have you had the chance to try it out for yourself, or are you planning to join the rush to get your hands on this coveted item? Share your thoughts and experiences in the comments below.

Sponsored
My daughter has it and have to say it's amazing.
She came and cleaned my lounge which I thought was clean and was amazed what came out in the water.

Two other daughters are after one after borrowing their sisters.

I have to say this is probably kmarts best ever item

• Wow
Reactions: Gaena and Dynamo