Quick John Dory Cooked In The Oven

Grilled John Dory in the oven. Quick, simple and soooo tasty! Only a few ingredients needed so it’s great for those quick weekday meals.
Serves 2
5 minutes Prep Time
20 minutes cook time
130216927_3337837203006232_8814654736498690860_n-1.jpg
Recipe by Mary Kouzina

Ingredients
2 John Dory fillets
1 punnet cherry tomatoes
1 spanish onion
1 garlic clove finely chopped
salt n pepper to
olive oil around 3 tablespoons
1 tablespoon finely chopped parsley
I will also sometimes add 1 tablespoon of fish spice blend
5119930-th.jpg
METHOD

Simply add cherry tomatoes, sliced Spanish onion , parsley, chopped garlic , salt and pepper to taste and a generous drizzle of olive oil. Sprinkle fish spice blend on top if using

Place it in a preheated oven 180c for approximately 20 minutes.

We enjoyed it with a side of steamed veggies or salad and rice

Last edited by a moderator:
Sponsored
Yum, never seen Fish Spice Blend, thanks for sharing.
For anyone who wants a cheap easy dinner I made a Spanish omelet last night, very tasty and filling.

Reactions: Ricki and Penny4
Ohh, looks very appetising! Thank you for sharing this! 🙏

Maybe post the recipe , it does sound delicious 😋
I didn't use a recipe Suzanne,1705395643857.jpeg
But if you look up Cafe Delites there is a great recipe on there. Plus, lots of other treats.
I only made a small portion 2 small potatoes and 2 eggs onion and olive oil ,fresh parsley. If you have Netflix, watch a movie called, Thats Amore.I am sure you would enjoy the Spanish chef ,its just a bit of lighthearted nonsense. The version pictured is what I served my residents in aged care.

Reactions: Suzanne rose
I didn't use a recipe Suzanne,View attachment 39352
But if you look up Cafe Delites there is a great recipe on there. Plus, lots of other treats.
I only made a small portion 2 small potatoes and 2 eggs onion and olive oil ,fresh parsley. If you have Netflix, watch a movie called, Thats Amore.I am sure you would enjoy the Spanish chef ,its just a bit of lighthearted nonsense. The version pictured is what I served my residents in aged care.
My husband loves Omelettes.