Quick Garlic chicken wings

Crispy Baked Chicken Wings

Oven-baked and ready in under an hour, these easy garlic parmesan chicken wings are perfect for potlucks, get-togethers, and relaxing weekends when you want to dig into a plate of flavorful chicken wings and maybe sip a refreshing cocktail on the side. Cheesy and garlicky, these chicken wings are totally irresistible.

Why You’ll Love This Chicken Wings Recipe

• Easy.
You won’t need fancy ingredients or complicated techniques to make this easy chicken wings recipe. You probably have everything you need already in your kitchen!

• Crispy yet tender. Biting through the crunchy skin into the tender, juicy insides is about as perfect as it gets when it comes to a satisfying chicken recipe.

• Finger-licking good. The garlic sauce used for these baked chicken wings is so good you’ll be licking your fingers to make sure you get every last bit of it!

What You’ll Need

Garlic and parmesan are the most important ingredients. If you’ve got them, you’re ready to start cooking. Check the recipe card at the bottom of the post for full ingredient amounts

• For the Chicken Wings:

• ▢2½ pounds chicken wings and drumettes

• ▢4 tablespoons cornstarch

• ▢½ tablespoon baking powder

• ▢4 teaspoons garlic powder

• ▢1 teaspoon onion powder

• ▢¾ teaspoons ground paprika

• ▢¼ teaspoon ground cayenne

• ▢3 teaspoons salt

• ▢5 tablespoons olive oil

For the Sauce:

• ▢6 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted

• ▢3 tablespoons finely chopped parsley

• ▢2 tablespoons minced garlic

• ▢½ teaspoon salt

• ▢¼ cup freshly grated parmesan

Ground cayenne: Feel free to leave it out or reduce

INSTRUCTIONS

• Preheat the oven to 425˚F. Line a baking sheet with foil and set it aside.

• Place the chicken wings, cornstarch, and baking powder in a large mixing bowl. Toss them until the chicken wings are completely coated.

• Add the garlic powder, onion powder, ground paprika, cayenne pepper, and salt. Toss to combine.

• Grease the lined baking sheet with half of the olive oil. Arrange the chicken wings on the baking sheet in a single layer. Drizzle the remaining olive oil over the wings.

• Transfer to the oven and cook for 20 minutes. Using kitchen tongs, flip them over and continue to cook for another 20 minutes or until golden and crispy. The cooking time will depend on the size of the chicken wings.

• Remove chicken wings from the oven and set them aside.

• Whisk the melted butter, parsley, grated garlic, and salt in a large mixing bowl until well combined.

• Add the chicken wings to the butter mixture and toss until they're completely coated.

• Transfer the wings to a serving plate, top them with grated parmesan cheese, and serve.
Add my mango Salsa as side dish presto

Attachments

• garlic-parmesan-wings-9-1024x1536.jpg
    garlic-parmesan-wings-9-1024x1536.jpg
    273.9 KB · Views: 0
Sponsored
Left over you can heat microwave when you feeling snack...all cooked all ready

Unfair! Cooks of a 'certain age' (whatever that means!) often use imperial measures. My1 cookbooks were written pre decimal times. Not everything can be labelled americanised or americanized.
If 2 half klg is too much don't forget you can freeze some for later use saves you cooking again..easy side dish like veggies or my mangoe Salsa...or easy salad of just tomato lettuce some mint with olive oil and lemons salt....refreshing ...am on my own I usually divide into 3 lots freeze them

Unfair! Cooks of a 'certain age' (whatever that means!) often use imperial measures. My cookbooks were written pre decimal times. Not everything can be labelled americanised or americanized.
Whatever you need to convert Google will do for you..

It doesn't have to be although I like some of their recepie
Equivalent wording or measures convert on Google. That sort thing doesn't bother me if I like recepie...I love to experiment different cultures different recepie etc.

Reactions: 52daffodil
If they googled it it would explain
You shouldn't need to. When you post a recipe ,it should be plain and simple for the viewers.

I spend alot of time posting my recipes , adding pictures that I've taken and step by step as clear as I can.

If you have made these recipes you should have the Australian variant posted.

You are posting to An Australian Audience

Last edited:
Whatever you need to convert Google will do for you..

It doesn't have to be although I like some of their recepie
Equivalent wording or measures convert on Google. That sort thing doesn't bother me if I like recepie...I love to experiment different cultures different recepie etc.
Fair enough, but a good communicator always remembers that they are writing for their audience, not themself. As such, a good communicator would not just copy and paste an American or British recipe (note the correct, global, spelling of that word, too, please) for an Aussie or NZ audience. They would at least do the conversions - after all, if someone wants to be seen as being some sort of domestic goddess tempting our tastebuds, the very least they can do is give us a recipe that is in terms we understand at first glance.

Jess

Reactions: Suzanne rose
Fair enough, but a good communicator always remembers that they are writing for their audience, not themself. As such, a good communicator would not just copy and paste an American or British recipe (note the correct, global, spelling of that word, too, please) for an Aussie or NZ audience. They would at least do the conversions - after all, if someone wants to be seen as being some sort of domestic goddess tempting our tastebuds, the very least they can do is give us a recipe that is in terms we understand at first glance.

Jess
Exactly 💯 %