Protect your privacy from prying eyes with this $8 Kmart item!

Hidden finds tucked away in supermarket aisles never fail to intrigue shoppers, particularly when they combine affordability with innovation.

Among these discoveries, one standout item meets these criteria and offers a practical solution for ensuring privacy while using your phone.

This unique item garnered attention nationwide for its practicality and cost-effectiveness. It is a must-have for shoppers looking to enhance their digital privacy without breaking the bank.

This iPhone 13/13 Pro/14 Privacy Hardened Glass Screen Protector ($8) is a game-changer for anyone who values privacy.

With technology becoming increasingly integrated into our daily lives, keeping our personal information secure cannot be overstated.

1718668961171.png
Online praise was received for Kmart's privacy glass screen protector. Credit: Kmart Australia

This screen protector ensures your iPhone's content is visible only to you, blocking out any prying eyes trying to view your screen from the side.

One enthusiastic customer took to social media to share their experience, saying:

‘So I got a new iPhone [and] wanted to get a privacy screen protector for my phone,’

‘I went to serval phone places, and they were charging $45 plus to get one put on, I just went to Kmart and found them for $8, and you have all the stuff you need to put it on yourself! FYI! For anyone looking at doing it.’

The affordability of this Kmart find struck a chord with consumers who are tired of shelling out excessive amounts for similar products.

‘At $8 a pop it's worth it. I've bought the expensive ones and they crack the same as the Kmart ones. I'm not resentful of spending another $8 for a replacement,’ one said.

‘got mine from Kmart before all the price rises for $5. Works a treat, and I've accidentally dropped my phone a few times and no cracks - win!’ another wrote.

‘Even better on Amazon. You can get a 3 pack for about $12,’ a third shared.

Interestingly, this isn't the only budget-friendly product that Kmart recently relaunched to the delight of consumers.

The department store also returned its wildly popular Sherpa Heated Throw - Grey ($39), just in time for the colder months.

This cosy throw is being hailed as 'elite' by customers who are choosing it as a cost-effective alternative to traditional heaters.

Shoppers were already boasting about their purchases on social media, with one Sydney resident, Sophie, claiming it's the 'best money she's ever spent.'

‘Honestly, get yourself to Kmart and get yourself one of these heated sherpa throws. I'm so cosy,’ she shared on social media.

In a related story, Kmart Australia launched a sherpa button jacket, a near-perfect match for a high-end designer version favoured by celebrities.

This affordable jacket gained traction on social media, drawing comparisons to its expensive counterpart. Read more about it here.
Key Takeaways
  • Kmart offered an affordable 'anti-spy' iPhone screen protector, retailing for $8.
  • The privacy screen protector has been commended for blocking side views and protecting against scratches and dust.
  • Customers have shared their positive experiences online, with some emphasising the product's value compared to more expensive alternatives.
  • In light of positive feedback, other shoppers have expressed interest in the product, highlighting its cost-effectiveness and functionality.
Have you already snagged one of these bargains? Share your experiences with us in the comments below.

Reactions: Ezzy and GranniCaz
Sponsored
Excellent value for money . $45 from
Telstra store … cracked simply by slipping between the car seats …
•Telstra’s response… “we’re sorry to hear that”.!!! 😡
Well Done KMart. 🩷

Reactions: elphy and Kayer02
Stuff the stupid Iphones - what about ANDROIDs????
I hate anything Apple (the company not the fruit) and i even cringe that i have to put up with a iTunes account to get music (i call it 'tunes' instead), so i definately would not have a iphone, ipad, ipod etc. or one of their crappy computers which is where my dislike and hate for them began.
I am not biased Dell, Lenovo, Lexmark, Norton & Brother are all on my shit list.
You go to the shops and all you can find is Iphone etc this or that very little for anything Android and even the it is a very limited range of models usually only the most expensive models - Unlike the iphone area which is immense and pretty much covers every model thinkable!
It discrimination!!!
Android users shouldn't have to go online to ebay, wish etc and risk getting shonky products to fit their phone because of the shops greed of range when it comes to the brand of phone or type.