SDC Rewards Member Upgrade yours now
A

April Bradford

Administrator
Staff member
Jun 16, 2022
Profit First @ Thriday*

Thriday* has implemented an innovative solution: an automated system called Profit First*.

The Profit First method flips this concept on its head by prioritising profit above all else*.

Here's how it works: from every dollar earned*, a predetermined percentage is immediately allocated to profit. This profit is untouchable, set aside before any other expenses are considered. The remaining funds are then used to cover taxes, owner's pay, and operating expenses. This disciplined approach* ensures that profit is not an afterthought but a guaranteed outcome, encouraging businesses to operate within their means and make strategic decisions that promote financial health*.

Thriday's integration of the aptly named Profit First method* into its platform is a game-changer for small businesses. It simplifies the process of allocating funds, making it user-friendly and automated. This means that even those who may not be as tech-savvy or who are new to the world of digital finance can easily adopt this method to improve their financial standing.

Tip
Is Profit First right for you? Take the quiz and find out*.

Customer feedback has been overwhelmingly positive*, with many business owners reporting that the clarity and strategic focus provided by the Profit First method* have been instrumental in turning their financial situations around.

Customer Wendy B. said*, ‘Super well-constructed business tool. Easy to navigate even if you’re not super PC savvy.’

Another customer said*, ‘I was weighing the options between a few places for opening a business banking account and Thriday had the convenience of doing it online, as opposed to traditional institutions, and all the features included in the one platform made everything much easier!’

While a third added*, ‘I am a new customer to Thriday and just getting my small business started. I really like the way it makes following the Profit First method so clear and easy. Anything that eases bookkeeping stress and simplifies financial processes gets my tick of approval.’

For more information on how Thriday's Automated Profit First Allocations* can help small businesses or to explore the platform's capabilities, visit www.thriday.com.au*.

Screen Shot 2024-03-21 at 12.04.34 pm.png
Why waste time on financial admin when Thriday can automate it for you? Image Credit: Thriday