VanessaC

Aug 2, 2023
Premium Collagen Peptides @ The Collagen Co.*

Collagen* is a vital building block in our bodies*, forming the scaffold that provides strength and structure* to our skin, bones, and connective tissues.

Research has also illuminated the potential benefits of collagen supplementation* for older adults such as reducing bone breakdown*, enhancing bone formation*, improving skin hydration and elasticity*, and increasing collagen density*.

The Collagen Co.* is on a mission to empower customers* to feel confident*, radiant*, and unstoppable*.

Each serving of their Premium Collagen Peptides* delivers a generous 15 grams of hydrolysed collagen peptides*.

This isn't just any collagen*—it's hydrolysed to a molecular weight* clinically proven* to be absorbed effectively by the body*, ensuring that you're ingesting collagen and truly benefiting from it*.

Furthermore, there are four delicious flavours to choose from*: Strawberry Watermelon*, Passionfruit Mango*, Mixed Berry*, and an Unflavoured* option for those who prefer a more neutral taste.

So, what are you waiting for? 'Experience the Glow'* and unlock your full potential* now with The Collagen Co.*!

SDC x The Collagen Co. 1.png
Collagen supplementation is beneficial for older adults. Image source: The Collagen Co.

Reactions: Hermini and Ezzy
I started on my Collagen on the first of April wanting to try the whole month but after several days I found I was having incontinence from my bowels so I stopped taking it . Has anyone else had the same problem?