Popular instant coffee brand from Coles gets a major upgrade - and it's currently on sale!

As any coffee lover knows, there's nothing quite like a freshly brewed cuppa to start your day (or get you through that afternoon lull at home). But let's be honest – making a pot of coffee can take up valuable time that we don't always have.

That's where instant coffee comes in handy. It gives us the convenience we crave without sacrificing too much in the way of taste or quality. And luckily for us, nowadays, there are more options than ever when it comes to choosing an instant coffee brand.

Screen Shot 2022-10-20 at 1.16.50 PM.png
Vittoria launched its first instant coffee range in supermarkets during the pandemic. Credit: Vittoria Coffee.

One popular choice among Aussies is Vittoria Coffee, which first released an instant variety of its granules just last year.

'We launched our instant coffee range to create an easier coffee experience for our customers,' said Vittoria Food and Beverage Managing Director Rolando Schirato.

'People were spending more time at home but not having more free time. Coffee lovers wanted convenience without compromising on quality or flavour.'

'Based on our top-selling pure coffee blends, we launched four premium blends in 100g jars, all 100 per cent Arabica freeze-dried coffee,' Schirato continued.

But because it was so popular, the product would often run out of stock. Many customers would buy more than one jar, and others would complain that there were none left.

That is why the company has recently upped the size of its packaging from 100g to 400g – exclusively at Coles supermarkets.

'With this launch into a larger 400g jar in Coles, we're hoping we can better meet the very high demand for Vittoria instant,' said Schirato.

Screen Shot 2022-10-20 at 1.16.38 PM.png
The 100g jars retail for $11 each. Credit: Vittoria Coffee.

Customers who have tried the new blend seem to be very pleased with it, with many likening it to a freshly brewed cup of coffee.

'I have tried a lot of instant coffee, but Vittoria is the best I have tried,' one woman wrote in a post on social media. 'Just can't beat the Instant 100 per cent Arabica flavour. It's great value for money!'

A third added: 'I have been searching for a decent instant coffee since my old favourite changed. This coffee is so nice! Lots of great flavours, but very smooth too. I've had guests compliment my coffee.'

If you're looking to try the new Vittoria instant coffee blend for yourself, Coles is currently offering a limited-time 50 per cent discount on the range, making one jar just $16. So hurry in and stock up before the offer expires on October 25!

Have you got a recommendation for instant coffee brands, or are you more of a tea person anyway? We’d love to hear your thoughts, so send them our way in the comments section below!

Screen Shot 2022-10-20 at 1.16.26 PM.png
This warm weather calls for a tall glass of iced coffee. Credit: Happy Foods Tube.

And since we're still talking about beverages, we might as well recommend something that goes perfectly with the (hopefully) upcoming warmer weather: iced coffee!

This instant iced coffee can be ready in less than a minute, making it the ideal summer beverage. It also requires no brewing, so you can customise it just how you like it.

Ingredients:
  • 2-3 teaspoons of your preferred brand of instant coffee
  • 1 cup milk (250 ml)
  • ½ cup water (125 ml)
  • 1 cup ice cubes + some extra for serving, if desired
  • 2-3 teaspoons brown sugar
Instructions:
  1. Put everything into a powerful blender or the beaker of a hand blender, and whirl it until it's completely smooth and a good amount of foam has formed (if you are after thicker foam, blend it longer).
  2. If you want your coffee to really hit the spot, try serving it over plenty of ice.
  3. Serve and enjoy right away!

Sponsored
As any coffee lover knows, there's nothing quite like a freshly brewed cuppa to start your day (or get you through that afternoon lull at home). But let's be honest – making a pot of coffee can take up valuable time that we don't always have.

That's where instant coffee comes in handy. It gives us the convenience we crave without sacrificing too much in the way of taste or quality. And luckily for us, nowadays, there are more options than ever when it comes to choosing an instant coffee brand.

View attachment 7531
Vittoria launched its first instant coffee range in supermarkets during the pandemic. Credit: Vittoria Coffee.

One popular choice among Aussies is Vittoria Coffee, which first released an instant variety of its granules just last year.

'We launched our instant coffee range to create an easier coffee experience for our customers,' said Vittoria Food and Beverage Managing Director Rolando Schirato.

'People were spending more time at home but not having more free time. Coffee lovers wanted convenience without compromising on quality or flavour.'

'Based on our top-selling pure coffee blends, we launched four premium blends in 100g jars, all 100 per cent Arabica freeze-dried coffee,' Schirato continued.

But because it was so popular, the product would often run out of stock. Many customers would buy more than one jar, and others would complain that there were none left.

That is why the company has recently upped the size of its packaging from 100g to 400g – exclusively at Coles supermarkets.

'With this launch into a larger 400g jar in Coles, we're hoping we can better meet the very high demand for Vittoria instant,' said Schirato.

View attachment 7533
The 100g jars retail for $11 each. Credit: Vittoria Coffee.

Customers who have tried the new blend seem to be very pleased with it, with many likening it to a freshly brewed cup of coffee.

'I have tried a lot of instant coffee, but Vittoria is the best I have tried,' one woman wrote in a post on social media. 'Just can't beat the Instant 100 per cent Arabica flavour. It's great value for money!'

A third added: 'I have been searching for a decent instant coffee since my old favourite changed. This coffee is so nice! Lots of great flavours, but very smooth too. I've had guests compliment my coffee.'

If you're looking to try the new Vittoria instant coffee blend for yourself, Coles is currently offering a limited-time 50 per cent discount on the range, making one jar just $16. So hurry in and stock up before the offer expires on October 25!

Have you got a recommendation for instant coffee brands, or are you more of a tea person anyway? We’d love to hear your thoughts, so send them our way in the comments section below!

View attachment 7532
This warm weather calls for a tall glass of iced coffee. Credit: Happy Foods Tube.

And since we're still talking about beverages, we might as well recommend something that goes perfectly with the (hopefully) upcoming warmer weather: iced coffee!

This instant iced coffee can be ready in less than a minute, making it the ideal summer beverage. It also requires no brewing, so you can customise it just how you like it.

Ingredients:
  • 2-3 teaspoons of your preferred brand of instant coffee
  • 1 cup milk (250 ml)
  • ½ cup water (125 ml)
  • 1 cup ice cubes + some extra for serving, if desired
  • 2-3 teaspoons brown sugar
Instructions:
  1. Put everything into a powerful blender or the beaker of a hand blender, and whirl it until it's completely smooth and a good amount of foam has formed (if you are after thicker foam, blend it longer).
  2. If you want your coffee to really hit the spot, try serving it over plenty of ice.
  3. Serve and enjoy right away!
When Coles had a sale on the Starbucks instant coffee, we had a chance to try it at $8 for 100g. The coffee was finer than Vittoria and tastes much nicer.
I hope the Starbuck sales returns soon.