phantomrose101

Mar 27, 2022
Philosophy

Philosophers Of the 20th Century
image001.jpgThe only reason they say “women and children first" is to test the strength of the lifeboats. ~ Jean Kerr

image002.jpgWhen a man opens a car door for his wife, it's either a new car or a new wife. ~ Prince Philip

image003.jpgWood burns faster when you have to cut and chop it yourself. ~ Harrison Ford

image004.jpg
The best cure for Sea Sickness is to sit under a tree. ~ Spike Milligan

image005.jpgKill one man and you're a murderer, kill a million and you're a conqueror. ~ Jean Rostand

image006.jpgHaving more money doesn't make you happier. I have $50 million, but I'm just as happy as when I had $48 million. ~ Arnold Schwarzenegger

image007.jpgWe are here on earth to do good unto others. What the others are here for, I have no idea. ~ WH Auden

If life were fair, Elvis would still be alive today and all the impersonators would be dead. ~ Johnny Carson

image009.jpgHome cooking. Where many a man thinks his wife is. ~ Jimmy Durante

Men are like linoleum floors. Lay 'em right and you can walk all over them for 30 years. ~ Betsy Salkind

image011.jpgThe first piece of luggage on the carousel never belongs to anyone. ~ George Roberts

If God had intended us to fly he would have made it easier to get to the airport. ~ Jonathan Winters

image013.jpgI have kleptomania, but when it gets bad, I take something for it. ~ Robert Benchley

As I hurtled through space, one thought kept crossing my mind - every part of this rocket was supplied by the lowest bidder. ~ John Glenn

image015.jpgAmerica is the only country where a significant proportion of the population believes that professional wrestling is real, but the moon landing was faked. ~ David Letterman

I'm not a paranoid, deranged millionaire. Actually, I'm a billionaire. ~ Howard Hughes

image017.jpgAfter a game of chess, the King and the Pawn go into the same box. ~ Old Italian proverb