SDC Rewards Member Upgrade yours now
SirExton

SirExton

Mar 24, 2022
OfficeWorks loosing the plot! Message sent on their website

Not impressed JAN!! I went to my local OfficeWorks at Jandakot Western Australia that I have used quite often in the past with happy results and with a quick turnaround! Three weeks ago, I went and had the assistant download from my thumb drive and print off 36 X A4 pages single sided, then put into a binder with black plastic spine, Black card back page and clear front page, which only took 10 minutes. I was wrapped by the turnaround time, and was out of the store in 15 minutes. Great! Today Thursday at 09:45 I go to the same store to be told we do not do that service anymore!

At age 68 I had to have an assistant show me how I now have to get a funds card, load it with money then go to a printing console put in my thumb drive! Then she had to show me what to do to print of the pages. I printed of the pages and said I now need to have them put into a binder please, as I needed the manual to work on a piece of machinery that had broken down ASAP! The assistant then informed me, "Sorry sir you will have to lodge the printed material to be binned, at the counter and leave it with us for two days minimum!

Then we will be in touch when it is ready!" I was in the store this first time dealing with this issue 35 minutes!! So I had to walk out of your store with the printed matter doing a round trip of 38 kilometers to do part of the job, then 2 hours later, go back to your Jandakot store to then lodge the pages to be bound. Then told I have to wait another two days for the document to be ready to pick up, if I am lucky???

I then do another 38 kilometer round trip again!!! So much for Officeworks wanting happy customers and looking after the environment?? Bull Shit! All you want is to cut staff and give the share holders and directors more money, big bonuses! While the front-line staff, have to deal with unhappy customers!!! Two ladies behind me waiting to be served, walked out due to my experience and who I saw in the car park later. They both said they will go and find a local small business for all their office needs now!

I have been a business owner and a business development manager in my past, also Acting President of a volunteer organisation, having spent thousands of $$$$ in your stores in the past! As I said at the start of this message, NOT HAPPY JAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NOW WHEN I CLICK SEND A MESSAGE COME ON SCREEN AND TELLS ME THE PAGE HAS TIMED OUT AND I NEED TO RESUBMIT!!!!!!!!! HAAAARRRR!!!!!! JUST AS WELL I COPIED THIS MESSAGING BOX BEFORE I HIT SEND!!!!!

ALSO YOU NEED MORE PEOPLE TO ANSWER THE PHONE CALLS I WAS WAITING FOR 29 MINUTES AND 30 SECONDS FOR A PICK UP! AGAIN NOT IMPRESSED JAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hi Jarred thank you for the reply, Still waiting for a response from Officeworks. I will not hold my breath though! Take care and stay safe! Regards Phil

Reactions: Jarred Santos