Cheb

Nov 1, 2021
Nudists

After 15 years of not having sex, an old couple finally decide that it's time they did something about their sex life.
After much deliberation they decide to have a nudist day. Walk around the house with nothing on,
and just see what happens.
The next day comes and they decide to have breakfast at the kitchen table without a scrap of clothing on.
After a little while the old lady turns to her husband and says, " By Jove I think this is working. I'm getting really turned on !"
The old man replies, "Well how do you mean, Love ?"
His wife says, "Well I'm getting all hot....my nipples are red hot!!!!"
He replies. "Well I'm not bloody surprised woman.
You've got one nipple in your coffee and the other in your porridge!!!"

After 15 years of not having sex, an old couple finally decide that it's time they did something about their sex life.
After much deliberation they decide to have a nudist day. Walk around the house with nothing on,
and just see what happens.
The next day comes and they decide to have breakfast at the kitchen table without a scrap of clothing on.
After a little while the old lady turns to her husband and says, " By Jove I think this is working. I'm getting really turned on !"
The old man replies, "Well how do you mean, Love ?"
His wife says, "Well I'm getting all hot....my nipples are red hot!!!!"
He replies. "Well I'm not bloody surprised woman.
You've got one nipple in your coffee and the other in your porridge!!!"
Love it.

There was an elderly man who wanted to make his younger wife pregnant​

He went to the doctor to get a sperm count. The doctor told him to take a specimen cup home, fill it, and bring it back. The elderly man came back the next day; the specimen cup was empty and the lid was on it. The doctor asked, "What was the problem?" The elderly man said, "Well, I tried with my right hand... nothing. I tried with my left hand... nothing. So my wife tried with her right hand... nothing. Her left hand... nothing. Her mouth... nothing. Then my wife's friend tried. Right hand, left hand, mouth... still nothing. The doctor replied, "Wait a minute, did you say your wife's friend too?!" The elderly man answered, "Yeah, and we still couldn't get the lid off of the specimen cup."

• Haha
Reactions: Brighteyes and Ezzy

There was an elderly man who wanted to make his younger wife pregnant​

He went to the doctor to get a sperm count. The doctor told him to take a specimen cup home, fill it, and bring it back. The elderly man came back the next day; the specimen cup was empty and the lid was on it. The doctor asked, "What was the problem?" The elderly man said, "Well, I tried with my right hand... nothing. I tried with my left hand... nothing. So my wife tried with her right hand... nothing. Her left hand... nothing. Her mouth... nothing. Then my wife's friend tried. Right hand, left hand, mouth... still nothing. The doctor replied, "Wait a minute, did you say your wife's friend too?!" The elderly man answered, "Yeah, and we still couldn't get the lid off of the specimen cup."
Lotsa laughs here. Thankyou.