Hey everyone,

I've been curious about underwired bras lately and wanted to get some insights from those who wear them regularly. How do you find the balance between comfort and support? I've heard mixed opinions about underwires being uncomfortable, but also that they offer great shaping and lift. What brands or styles do you recommend for all-day wear? I'm looking for something supportive without sacrificing comfort. Any tips on finding the right fit or alleviating any discomfort? Let's share experiences and recommendations to help each other navigate the world of underwired bras!
Dear Samuelethan

1. For the record, BRA, does not stand for 'Balls Requiring Attention', because I'm assuming you have got some, after having read the post you sent!
2. 'Bra' is short for 'Brassiere' and even though it may be French, it still has f***** nothing to do with the word 'Brazen'.
3. Yes, bras are used for support, but not the same type of support you require for your 'Baubles'... please note - it is not spelled 'B-o-o-b-i-e-s'.
4. In this case, size DOES matter! And, however cocky you get, they still don't grow to the size that require a bra.
And, last but not least... if you're looking for wireless... try 'WHY FLY'...!

Regards
BAR-BRA

Dear Samuelethan

1. For the record, BRA, does not stand for 'Balls Requiring Attention', because I'm assuming you have got some, after having read the post you sent!
2. 'Bra' is short for 'Brassiere' and even though it may be French, it still has f***** nothing to do with the word 'Brazen'.
3. Yes, bras are used for support, but not the same type of support you require for your 'Baubles'... please note - it is not spelled 'B-o-o-b-i-e-s'.
4. In this case, size DOES matter! And, however cocky you get, they still don't grow to the size that require a bra.
And, last but not least... if you're looking for wireless... try 'WHY FLY'...!

Regards
BAR-BRA
😻👍

@mOiOz This guy you have responded to, Samuelethan has loaded some bazarre stuff on here, I've drawn him to the moderators attention .... I'm convinced its a bot. If it interests you go into its profile and review his/her/its postings.
Yeah I thought he’s a whacko the jacko as they say🙀

Reactions: mOiOz

@mOiOz This guy you have responded to, Samuelethan has loaded some bazarre stuff on here, I've drawn him to the moderators attention .... I'm convinced its a bot. If it interests you go into its profile and review his/her/its postings.
I certainly do not think that this question warrants a reply. A particularly strange thing for a man to want intimate details about.