Lcfc

May 31, 2023
Newby

Hi every one I'm Dawn and my husband Paul we live on the Sunshine coast in Qld just over 3 years now we retired last July married for 44 years this year we have 2 children and 5 grandchildren. Looking forward to hints and tricks to every thing from recipes to gardening tips. Thanks for accepting me.

• Love
Reactions: Vella Gonzaga
Newby

Hi every one I'm Dawn and my husband Paul we live on the Sunshine coast in Qld just over 3 years now we retired last July married for 44 years this year we have 2 children and 5 grandchildren. Looking forward to hints and tricks to every thing from recipes to gardening tips. Thanks for accepting me.
Hey @Lcfc Welcome to the forum! :) We’re thrilled to have you join us. Oh my, 44 years! Wow! That’s truly a remarkable milestone. Thank you for sharing a glimpse of your life with us. I would love to know: what do you believe is the secret to your 44 years of marriage? 😍

Don’t hesitate to start a new discussion or join existing ones – your insights and contributions will be valued. Enjoy your time here and have fun connecting with fellow members. ;)

I would say the secret to a happy marriage is to marry your best friend for a start and always have good communication no secrets and most of all love and honesty.