Tingting

Jul 24, 2023

Hello everyone,

Thanks for accepting me.

My name is Nenita. I live in Tasmania with my wonderful husband of 31 years. We have two adult sons, 30 and 26 yrs old both living in Queensland.

I retired last year after turned 60 and enjoying my retirement. My husband and I love to travel when we can and looking forward to seeing more of the world when we can.

To all the members keep healthy and safe. God bless.

Cheers!

Hello everyone,

Thanks for accepting me.

My name is Nenita. I live in Tasmania with my wonderful husband of 31 years. We have two adult sons, 30 and 26 yrs old both living in Queensland.

I retired last year after turned 60 and enjoying my retirement. My husband and I love to travel when we can and looking forward to seeing more of the world when we can.

To all the members keep healthy and safe. God bless.

Cheers!
What a lovely intro, @Tingting! Thank you for taking the time to share a few things about yourself with us. :) What's the best holiday you've had so far? :D

What a lovely intro, @Tingting! Thank you for taking the time to share a few things about yourself with us. :) What's the best holiday you've had so far? :D
Hi Sethia,

Thank you for your kind words.

My husband and I went on a cruise last year to South Pacific. We are planning our holiday next year to Japan. Hoping everything goes smoothly.

Cheers!